Apple iPhone 7 Launch's with Black Male/White Female pics

Marrying the Eiffel tower is not a marriage.

Got anything but useless examples to actually prove your point?
Neither is two men "marrying." That has NEVER been the definition of marriage. And yes, she IS married in the eyes of those in her circle.
We talking about interracial marriage, not gay marriage.

Try a third time to be relevant.

One of two things will happen due to the interracial ad. Apple will sell more iPhones, or Apple will sell less iPhones. I could give a shit that it's an interracial ad. An ad featuring any couple isn't going to make me want to buy the iPhone more. I'll wait for the ad that talks about the new features.
Nah, most people won't even notice they're interracial.

It's supposed to make interracial relationships so unremarkable that everyone is open to them. It's okay as long as it is voluntary.

256 gigs on a phone. Thats a lot of freaking space. The fact that theres no headphone jack is stupid though. Who wants to charge their headphones. Wireless headphones are better at the gym though.

As far as the interacial couple. So freaking what? If advertising like this leads to more interracial couples I dont see how thats a bad thing.
Spend your money on an iPhone my nigga and you too can has you self a good looking white bitch.
Spend your money on an iPhone grown ass white woman and you won't be stuck with the insecure cornball white guy...

Every white woman I have seen in person with a black guy is not exactly desirable. It doesn't matter, black men suck and if these women want that shut then go for it

256 gigs on a phone. Thats a lot of freaking space. The fact that theres no headphone jack is stupid though. Who wants to charge their headphones. Wireless headphones are better at the gym though.

As far as the interacial couple. So freaking what? If advertising like this leads to more interracial couples I dont see how thats a bad thing.
Spend your money on an iPhone my nigga and you too can has you self a good looking white bitch.
Spend your money on an iPhone grown ass white woman and you won't be stuck with the insecure cornball white guy...

And black men have a lot to offer? Lol

It's supposed to make interracial relationships so unremarkable that everyone is open to them. It's okay as long as it is voluntary.
Most aren't. They just keep quiet because of current cultural pressure.

Most are tired of being manipated by the Leftist. They're just tired of fighting it because they see how society and morals are crumbling.
Hell, leftist now pretend that gender is indefinable. You are whatever you say you are. Of course NOBODY really believes that. Its just the silliness a dying culture tells itself.

Last edited:
Every white woman I have seen in person with a black guy is not exactly desirable. It doesn't matter, black men suck and if these women want that shut then go for it

"...black men suck..."

Pretty much tells us all.

The media puts this stuff out there to make impressionable young minds think this is normal. Race mixing is anti-White.

Apple Events - Keynote September 2016

j9Ftvw.png

Why's it anti-white and not anti-black?

Also, if you don't want to hang around with people because of their color, then better for those of a different color it would seem.
Because for a nig to breed with a white improves the nigs blood line. Conversely when a white breeds with a nig it diminishes said bloodline. Therefore it is a gain for the nig at the expense of the white. No one can really blame a nig for wanting to improve it's bloodline. But one has to wonder what could cause such self loathing amongst white women to want to diminish their own blood line. Daddy issues, and self esteem are likely the prime culprets.
^ this is the Alt-Right supporting Drumpf.

Nope. She'll just have a life of poverty. Ugly children and probably be pimped out by her "man" who sits on his ass all day.

As more and more white women are attesting to...lol.

As more and more white women are attesting to...lol.

Data? I get those white women have whole lot of unpaid for babies, but in any event it is a small number

Nope. She'll just have a life of poverty. Ugly children and probably be pimped out by her "man" who sits on his ass all day.
Sorry, that fairy tale doesn't keep white women on the compound anymore...
They are having a wonderful life....

It depends on the basis for the couple.

Your high school aged daughter comes home with her new black boyfriend. He seems like a nice young man. Then your daughter confides in you that she doesn't really like him. She is only dating him because it makes her look inclusive. But, he is pressuring her for sex and threatening to spread it around school that she's a racist and secretly likes a white guy.

Is daughter socially and academically destroyed or does she have sex with a guy she doesn't really like?
Those are the sorts of problems you face with your daughter, huh?
I don't have a daughter. Do you have a problem with who,your daughter is boning?

With that sort of response, we are all grateful you don't have a daughter.
I was going to say....best news I've heard from that poster, ever.

Because for a nig to breed with a white improves the nigs blood line. Conversely when a white breeds with a nig it diminishes said bloodline. Therefore it is a gain for the nig at the expense of the white. No one can really blame a nig for wanting to improve it's bloodline. But one has to wonder what could cause such self loathing amongst white women to want to diminish their own blood line. Daddy issues, and self esteem are likely the prime culprets.

No matter who or what you breed with, it improves your bloodline.
Undoubtedly.

Forum List

Back