Apple iPhone 7 Launch's with Black Male/White Female pics

256 gigs on a phone. Thats a lot of freaking space. The fact that theres no headphone jack is stupid though. Who wants to charge their headphones. Wireless headphones are better at the gym though.

As far as the interacial couple. So freaking what? If advertising like this leads to more interracial couples I dont see how thats a bad thing.
It depends on the basis for the couple.

Your high school aged daughter comes home with her new black boyfriend. He seems like a nice young man. Then your daughter confides in you that she doesn't really like him. She is only dating him because it makes her look inclusive. But, he is pressuring her for sex and threatening to spread it around school that she's a racist and secretly likes a white guy.

Is daughter socially and academically destroyed or does she have sex with a guy she doesn't really like?

If "No one is dating anyone", why post this nonsense?

And how does all of that garbage ruin her academically? Are her grades tied to her popularity?

256 gigs on a phone. Thats a lot of freaking space. The fact that theres no headphone jack is stupid though. Who wants to charge their headphones. Wireless headphones are better at the gym though.

As far as the interacial couple. So freaking what? If advertising like this leads to more interracial couples I dont see how thats a bad thing.

Your high school aged daughter comes home with her new black boyfriend. He seems like a nice young man. Then your daughter confides in you that she doesn't really like him. She is only dating him because it makes her look inclusive. But, he is pressuring her for sex and threatening to spread it around school that she's a racist and secretly likes a white guy.

Is daughter socially and academically destroyed or does she have sex with a guy she doesn't really like?
Those are the sorts of problems you face with your daughter, huh?
I don't have a daughter. Do you have a problem with who,your daughter is boning?
I just figured you're speaking from personal experience, but now I can see, you're just speaking from ignorance. As far as my daughter's sex life, that's neither my business nor yours. if you had a daughter, you'd understand.

This is advertising not interracial dating. The couple in these ads don't really know each other. The advertising is trying to create an altered reality.

The idea isn't to give people the freedom to date who they want. It's to change what is socially acceptable to date.

Why shouldn't it be socially acceptable to date someone if another race?
It has nothing to do with what is socially accepted. It's making it so.

The sad part is that so many people think their opinion on who someone should date is relevant. It isn't. Mind your own business and worry about things that actually matter.
No one is dating anyone. This is about advertising used to alter public perception.

As you said, it is about alter what is "socially acceptable". Those who think interracial dating is unacceptable are the ones I was referring to in my previous post.

It is advertising aimed at selling phones. Perhaps a side benefit is breaking down old, outdated, and worthless social taboos. Those who are outraged should mind their own business.
The side benefit is to make stupid white girls feel uncomfortable if they are not naturally attracted to black men. It's media manipulation that's all. If there's any outrage it should be directed toward the manipulation. If I am interested in buying a new iphone, their advertising immediately becomes my business. That's what advertising is supposed to do.

And how does all of that garbage ruin her academically? Are her grades tied to her popularity?
In many cases yes. A politically unpopular opinion can and does lead to failing grades. Usually in college but high school is not immune.

I don't have a daughter. Do you have a problem with who,your daughter is boning?
I just figured you're speaking from personal experience, but now I can see, you're just speaking from ignorance. As far as my daughter's sex life, that's neither my business nor yours. if you had a daughter, you'd understand.
If I had a daughter and she felt pressured into having sex with a man she didn't particularly like I would want to know. It's disappointing that you would tell a high school girl she's on her own.

How widespread is this? That's a whole new window into teenagers. A girl goes to her family and tries to get help in avoiding socially pressured sex with a man she doesn't like. The family tells her its none of their business.

It answers a lot of questions. Thanks for telling me.

Bullshit dodge. What effect does interracial dating have on you? What is the actual agenda? That people have the freedom to date who they want? Boy, what a terrible thing, huh?
They have that right in this degenerate culture. Anybody who hasn't been brainwashed can see how unnatural it is.
You seem to believe THAT side has a right to express their opinion, but we don't.

Sorry, but I do and will.

In many cases yes. A politically unpopular opinion can and does lead to failing grades. Usually in college but high school is not immune.

If I had a daughter and she felt pressured into having sex with a man she didn't particularly like I would want to know. It's disappointing that you would tell a high school girl she's on her own.

How widespread is this? That's a whole new window into teenagers. A girl goes to her family and tries to get help in avoiding socially pressured sex with a man she doesn't like. The family tells her its none of their business.

It answers a lot of questions. Thanks for telling me.
LOLOL

I told you none of that. That stems entirely from your own fervent imagination.

Bullshit dodge. What effect does interracial dating have on you? What is the actual agenda? That people have the freedom to date who they want? Boy, what a terrible thing, huh?
They have that right in this degenerate culture. Anybody who hasn't been brainwashed can see how unnatural it is.
You seem to believe THAT side has a right to express their opinion, but we don't.

What's unnatural about it? :dunno:

Why shouldn't it be socially acceptable to date someone if another race?

The sad part is that so many people think their opinion on who someone should date is relevant. It isn't. Mind your own business and worry about things that actually matter.
No one is dating anyone. This is about advertising used to alter public perception.

As you said, it is about alter what is "socially acceptable". Those who think interracial dating is unacceptable are the ones I was referring to in my previous post.

It is advertising aimed at selling phones. Perhaps a side benefit is breaking down old, outdated, and worthless social taboos. Those who are outraged should mind their own business.
The side benefit is to make stupid white girls feel uncomfortable if they are not naturally attracted to black men. It's media manipulation that's all. If there's any outrage it should be directed toward the manipulation. If I am interested in buying a new iphone, their advertising immediately becomes my business. That's what advertising is supposed to do.

I never mentioned anything about the phone. I was discussing the outrage about white girls and black boys. And who someone dates in none of your business unless one of the people involved is connected to you.

So the freedom to date who you want is "degenerate"? LMAO!

I never said one side has a right to express an opinion and the other didn't. I said people can date who they want, and that others should mind their own business. I never said you can't express your opinion. I said it was irrelevant.

What's unnatural about it? :dunno:
You prove my point. The woman who married the Eiffel Tower would ask you the same thing.

Jeez, talk about off the deep end.

We are talking about two people who are roughly the same age, are attracted to each other, and who want to date. The only issue is that they have different skin color. It is not about someone marrying a building. It is not about dating outside our species. It is not about children. So spare us the outrageous nonsense.

Because for a nig to breed with a white improves the nigs blood line. Conversely when a white breeds with a nig it diminishes said bloodline. Therefore it is a gain for the nig at the expense of the white. No one can really blame a nig for wanting to improve it's bloodline. But one has to wonder what could cause such self loathing amongst white women to want to diminish their own blood line. Daddy issues, and self esteem are likely the prime culprets.

No matter who or what you breed with, it improves your bloodline.

I never mentioned anything about the phone. I was discussing the outrage about white girls and black boys. And who someone dates in none of your business unless one of the people involved is connected to you.
The entire topic was about the interracial couples Apple is using in its advertisements.

There is nothing particularly outrageous about white girls and black boys if the selection is voluntary. It isn't always voluntary.

I dislike commercial advertisers taking steps to manipulate my opinion. That's what Apple is trying to do with this campaign. Seeing an interracial couple will not make me want to run out and get an iphone.

Marrying the Eiffel tower is not a marriage.

Got anything but useless examples to actually prove your point?
Neither is two men "marrying." That has NEVER been the definition of marriage. And yes, she IS married in the eyes of those in her circle.

There is nothing particularly outrageous about white girls and black boys if the selection is voluntary. It isn't always voluntary.
It wasn't voluntary when Warren Jeffs was marrying, and impregnating, multiple underage girls; but, hey, they were all white, so that must be alright with you :thup:

One of two things will happen due to the interracial ad. Apple will sell more iPhones, or Apple will sell less iPhones. I could give a shit that it's an interracial ad. An ad featuring any couple isn't going to make me want to buy the iPhone more. I'll wait for the ad that talks about the new features.

It wasn't voluntary when Warren Jeffs was marrying, and impregnating, multiple underage girls; but, hey, they were all white, so that must be alright with you :thup:
This is really the difference, Jeff has nothing to do with the Apple commercial or interracial couples. So what's he doing here? It's the universal practice of liberals dragging out bad behavior to justify other behsvior.

As soon as Apple or some other merchant brings out underage wives or multiple marriages to sell I phones we will talk about how manipulative that is. So far no one has commercialized Warren Jeffs.

Forum List

Back