Appears being transgender is cool??

Gender dysphoria is what it isā€¦ I donā€™t think disease is an accurate word

Sorry, but thinking you are in the wrong body is a disorder. Nice try wiggling out of the trap you put yourself in.

being attracted to the same sex is a disorder, but one that is currently socially acceptable, and doesn't involve mutilating oneself.

You responded but you didnā€™t answer.., You didnā€™t explain the difference between pretending and not pretending. You just ranted about the lefts agenda.

The difference is they think they are not pretending but they are. The rest of my points apply as well.

Actually changing sex/gender is the realm of Science Fiction and cursed belts in a dungeons and dragons campaign.

Sorry, but thinking you are in the wrong body is a disorder. Nice try wiggling out of the trap you put yourself in.

being attracted to the same sex is a disorder, but one that is currently socially acceptable, and doesn't involve mutilating oneself.
Disorder is fine for trans but you said disease. Disorder is not correct for gay

The difference is they think they are not pretending but they are. The rest of my points apply as well.

Actually changing sex/gender is the realm of Science Fiction and cursed belts in a dungeons and dragons campaign.
How in the world would you know if they are pretending or not? The only way for you know know that is for you to be in their heads which you arenā€™t. Iā€™d imagine that if they acted the way you wanted them to act they would feel like they were acting more so than the way they would act naturally

Disorder is fine for trans but you said disease. Disorder is not correct for gay

Semantics. Biologically speaking a same sex attraction is a disorder, it reduces your chance of procreating and continuing your genetic line.

My near-sightedness is a disorder, disease, whatever. It's still detrimental to me in a biological sense.

How in the world would you know if they are pretending or not? The only way for you know know that is for you to be in their heads which you arenā€™t. Iā€™d imagine that if they acted the way you wanted them to act they would feel like they were acting more so than the way they would act naturally

The pretend is in saying they are what they are not. What's in their mind doesn't change reality, nor does the desire of the woke left change reality either.

Semantics. Biologically speaking a same sex attraction is a disorder, it reduces your chance of procreating and continuing your genetic line.

My near-sightedness is a disorder, disease, whatever. It's still detrimental to me in a biological sense.
Of course homosexuality is a disease/disorder/perversion. If it were normal, WHY WOULD WE TALK ABOUT IT SO MUCH????

Of course homosexuality is a disease/disorder/perversion. If it were normal, WHY WOULD WE TALK ABOUT IT SO MUCH????

Perversion is a matter of opinion. A disease is something purely biological, virus, cancer, bacteria, etc.

Disorders are something outside the norm, something detrimental to the biological function of a given organism.

Not semanticsā€¦ accurate language, try using it. No biologically speaking same sex attraction is not a disorder. Perhaps nature didnā€™t intend on every single life form to procreate.

The only things making being gay detrimental are bigoted people like yourself.

The pretend is in saying they are what they are not. What's in their mind doesn't change reality, nor does the desire of the woke left change reality either.
If a biological male says they are a biological female then that is not accurate. If a biological male says they are a trans female then that is accurate

Not semanticsā€¦ accurate language, try using it. No biologically speaking same sex attraction is not a disorder. Perhaps nature didnā€™t intend on every single life form to procreate.

The only things making being gay detrimental are bigoted people like yourself.

The whole purpose of biological organism is to procreate, if they don't they go extinct.

My statement holds no moral accusations or positions. Being biologically deficient isn't about acceptance or normalcy in a societal regard.

Having a same sex attraction is a biological disorder, not admitting that is putting emotion over logic.

If a biological male says they are a biological female then that is not accurate. If a biological male says they are a trans female then that is accurate

There is no such thing in a biological sense as a trans female, they are male pretending to be female.

The thing is progressives demand we treat a male pretending to be a female just like a biological one. If not, what's with all the bullshit like calling a pregnant woman a "birthing person"?

The whole purpose of biological organism is to procreate, if they don't they go extinct.

My statement holds no moral accusations or positions. Being biologically deficient isn't about acceptance or normalcy in a societal regard.

Having a same sex attraction is a biological disorder, not admitting that is putting emotion over logic.
I donā€™t think you are qualified to define the whole purpose of a biological organism. The guy who canā€™t even back up the definitions he makes up. Haha

There is no such thing in a biological sense as a trans female, they are male pretending to be female.

The thing is progressives demand we treat a male pretending to be a female just like a biological one. If not, what's with all the bullshit like calling a pregnant woman a "birthing person"?
Well there we go again for the 10th time. Iā€™m not talking about biological sense when I speaking of gender/gender identity. Why isnā€™t that sinking in yet?

I donā€™t think you are qualified to define the whole purpose of a biological organism. The guy who canā€™t even back up the definitions he makes up. Haha

The purpose of a biological organism that reproduces sexually is to have sex for procreation. Same sex attraction is a detriment to this.

Well there we go again for the 10th time. Iā€™m not talking about biological sense when I speaking of gender/gender identity. Why isnā€™t that sinking in yet?

You can't separate the biology from it without either lying to yourself or ignoring reality.

Is that sinking in yet?

You don't get to re-define reality to fit your morality, political viewpoints or desires.

The purpose of a biological organism that reproduces sexually is to have sex for procreation. Same sex attraction is a detriment to this.
I guess itā€™s broken record dayā€¦ itā€™s not up to YOU to define what the purpose of biological organisms are. You didnā€™t create them youā€™re not master over them. Know your place, youā€™re trying to work beyond your scope

You can't separate the biology from it without either lying to yourself or ignoring reality.

Is that sinking in yet?

You don't get to re-define reality to fit your morality, political viewpoints or desires.
Of course I can because biological sex and gender identity are two separate and different things by definition as Iā€™ve shown. No matter how much you try and pretend they are the same thing they simply arenā€™t.

Forum List

Back