Appears being transgender is cool??

I guess it’s broken record day… it’s not up to YOU to define what the purpose of biological organisms are. You didn’t create them you’re not master over them. Know your place, you’re trying to work beyond your scope

Biology does that. You are trying to be slick and pretend biology is up to interpretation, when it is clearly not. So you are saying attraction to the opposite sex is not a biological standard for sexually reproducing organisms?

You are trying to justify your moral viewpoints using biological concepts, or ignoring biological concepts, or re-defining biological concepts. It's almost as stupid as when the Nazis tried to correlate skull measurements with intelligence any aryan-ness.

You think just believing something can change reality. Try doing that while crossing a bridge with a gap in it and see how that works.

Of course I can because biological sex and gender identity are two separate and different things by definition as I’ve shown. No matter how much you try and pretend they are the same thing they simply aren’t.

You haven't shown shit. You just regurgitate the work of others trying to blur the hard facts of only two sexes, and thus only two genders barring genetic abnormalities.

Biology does that. You are trying to be slick and pretend biology is up to interpretation, when it is clearly not. So you are saying attraction to the opposite sex is not a biological standard for sexually reproducing organisms?

You are trying to justify your moral viewpoints using biological concepts, or ignoring biological concepts, or re-defining biological concepts. It's almost as stupid as when the Nazis tried to correlate skull measurements with intelligence any aryan-ness.

You think just believing something can change reality. Try doing that while crossing a bridge with a gap in it and see how that works.
No I’m actually not trying to pretend biology is open to interpretation for the 11h time. Biology is science. I’m talking about gender identity which is different. You’re still not getting it are ya?! It’s comical at this point

You haven't shown shit. You just regurgitate the work of others trying to blur the hard facts of only two sexes, and thus only two genders barring genetic abnormalities.
I posted a literal definition from Webster’s and you responded with nothing. I win. You lose. Simple as that

I posted a literal definition from Webster’s and you responded with nothing. I win. You lose. Simple as that

An organization co-opted by progressives a long time ago. Re-definition of words to suit an agenda is a standard progressive play.

iowahawk_skin_suit_5-28-16-1-600x406-300x203.jpg

Perversion is a matter of opinion. A disease is something purely biological, virus, cancer, bacteria, etc.

Disorders are something outside the norm, something detrimental to the biological function of a given organism.
Interesting perspective. You may have something there; I'll try to remember that distinction.

An organization co-opted by progressives a long time ago. Re-definition of words to suit an agenda is a standard progressive play.

iowahawk_skin_suit_5-28-16-1-600x406-300x203.jpg
Post the old definition then. Post anything that isnt your BS opinion. Youre totally tanking in this debate

Post the old definition then. Post anything that isnt your BS opinion. Youre totally tanking in this debate

You are arguing definitions that don't matter. gender is sex, sex is gender. I don't need to look it up, it's not like it's an equation or a numeric constant.

You are arguing definitions that don't matter. gender is sex, sex is gender. I don't need to look it up, it's not like it's an equation or a numeric constant.
Hahaha, you’re right it’s not an equation it’s a definition. You don’t know the difference between two words. I posted the definitions. You say they are inaccurate but can’t post any of your own. You’re full of shit. Game over you lose

Hahaha, you’re right it’s not an equation it’s a definition. You don’t know the difference between two words. I posted the definitions. You say they are inaccurate but can’t post any of your own. You’re full of shit. Game over you lose

You posted a woke version of the definition. Changing meanings by co-opting established organizations is what I was implying, and what you are ignoring.

You posted a woke version of the definition. Changing meanings by co-opting established organizations is what I was implying, and what you are ignoring.
I posted the Webster dictionary definitions. I invited you to post a non woke definition from a legit source if you have one. You’ve failed to do so. What more needs to be said? You’re done

I posted the Webster dictionary definitions. I invited you to post a non woke definition from a legit source if you have one. You’ve failed to do so. What more needs to be said? You’re done

Again, a biased source, a woke source, that has been shown to change it's definitions as the wind blows.

I ain't finished, hack, keep coming back for your spankings.

Again, a biased source, a woke source, that has been shown to change it's definitions as the wind blows.

I ain't finished, hack, keep coming back for your spankings.
Show a definition from a non woke source smart guy! If you don’t like my source then show the true source from where we should look up definitions for our words

Show a definition from a non woke source smart guy! If you don’t like my source then show the true source from where we should look up definitions for our words

I don't have to, unlike you I don't need a woke dictionary to know what a word means.

They're called "organs of generation" — "sex" refers, religiously to a "sect," or medically, to a "section" or cutting or circumcision or strict separation between male and female.

I don't have to, unlike you I don't need a woke dictionary to know what a word means.
Great use an unwoke dictionary then anything besides your ignorant opinions to back up your claims about what these words mean

Great use an unwoke dictionary then anything besides your ignorant opinions to back up your claims about what these words mean

By focusing on requiring me to link a definition all you are doing is trying to ignore debating the actual point.

It's like asking me to link a definition of water when everyone knows what water is.

Anybody who even hints at the concept that being transgender is cool, is an idiot.

By focusing on requiring me to link a definition all you are doing is trying to ignore debating the actual point.

It's like asking me to link a definition of water when everyone knows what water is.
The point we are stuck on right now is that you are claiming that sex is the same thing as gender and you don’t acknowledge gender identity. Since we don’t don’t agree on basic definitions we need to sort that out. I made my case and you’ve failed to even try to make a counter argument with substance. So you lose. What else is there to say?

Forum List

Back