Appeals for calm

Yes. Because all of them made pleas for peace and calm. You said the ones that just stood by. Which ones were they?

The ones who spoke and did nothing. Those who called for calm and did nothing to restore it, AKA, those leaders I listed.
Make up your mind. First you said those that did nothing but stand by. Now youre saying those that called for calm. Which is it? It cant be both.
Hey Temp. Dont go on radio silence now. :)

Yes. Because all of them made pleas for peace and calm. You said the ones that just stood by. Which ones were they?

The ones who spoke and did nothing. Those who called for calm and did nothing to restore it, AKA, those leaders I listed.
Make up your mind. First you said those that did nothing but stand by. Now youre saying those that called for calm. Which is it? It cant be both.

Don't you dare taunt me, troll.

They spoke, but did not use their power to stop these riots. You think calling for calm will summon the national guard and the city police? I think not. Therefore, words are not actions.

How many days late were these leaders in reacting to the riots, Asclepias?

I'm waiting.
To my knowledge none of them were late. Drumpf is the only one that was late and he is the POTUS.

Yeah, look at Minneapolis.

170 businesses were destroyed before Governor Walz acted. Mayor Frey did nothing but stand in front of a microphone and cameras.

*With a speech he most likely didn't write himself*

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.

Blacks can’t be led...Look around the world at ALL black territories. End of story
True. Blacks cant be led by someone weak. Drumpf is so weak he cant even lead white people. All he can lead are ignorant cave chimps like you.
FUCK, Nelson Mandela couldn’t lead blacks...he couldn’t stop blacks from acting black.
Save your excuse making bullshit...the world is fed the fuck up with your kind...

"We must all work together as a society to expand opportunity and to create a future of greater dignity and promise for all of our people. We must forge a partnership with community leaders, local law enforcement and the faith community to restore hope."

--President Donald Trump, ibid

Written for him by..someone other than he who couldn't string two coherent sentences together...ah...you know. He didn't write this...and I'm sure that whoever did had to crawl naked across broken glass to get him to release this. LOL.

Of course. He stands up there and calls for peace and calm, you dismiss it as being written for him. Whereas Asclepias admitted that he said something, after demanding he say something.

But all of a sudden having a speechwriter makes the call for peace and calm empty and hollow.

Yeah, have fun with those anal beads you two.

By the way, if I assume Asclepias' attitude that because a speech was written for Trump that Trump didn't actually say it... I could say the same for each leader who stood up at the microphone in cities and states all across America. They didn't say those things, their speechwriter did.

They spoke, but did not use their power to stop these riots. You think calling for calm will summon the national guard and the city police? I think not. Therefore, words are not actions.
I have to give you another leadership lesson I see.

You dont stop a riot you try to contain it for two reasons. A riot is a release of tension. Any idiot knows this. The second reason is that you have to take the temperature of the event. Is it even going to be a riot? A show of force could turn an otherwise peaceful protest into a riot. They pay people way smarter than you to make those determinations. Just because they dont tell you about it on Faux doesnt mean anything.

"We must all work together as a society to expand opportunity and to create a future of greater dignity and promise for all of our people. We must forge a partnership with community leaders, local law enforcement and the faith community to restore hope."

Written for him by..someone other than he who couldn't string two coherent sentences together...ah...you know. He didn't write this...and I'm sure that whoever did had to crawl naked across broken glass to get him to release this. LOL.

Of course. He stands up there and calls for peace and calm, you dismiss it as being written for him. Whereas Asclepias admitted that he said something, after demanding he say something.

But all of a sudden having a speechwriter makes the call for peace and calm empty and hollow.

Huh??..Put down the bottle/bong and take it what it is...your lord and savior has no answers..only running for whatever he thinks his salvation toward re-election is.

By the way, if I assume Asclepias' attitude that because a speech was written for Trump that Trump didn't actually say it... I could say the same for each leader who stood up at the microphone in cities and states all across America. They didn't say those things, their speechwriter did.
Of course he didnt write it. The difference is we know Drumpf sulked about it whereas the other leaders spoke from the heart since they can actually speak.

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.

Blacks can’t be led...Look around the world at ALL black territories. End of story
True. Blacks cant be led by someone weak. Drumpf is so weak he cant even lead white people. All he can lead are ignorant cave chimps like you.
FUCK, Nelson Mandela couldn’t lead blacks...he couldn’t stop blacks from acting black.
Save your excuse making bullshit...the world is fed the fuck up with your kind...
Nelson Mandela was a great leader. They actually have movies and didnt he win a Nobel Peace Prize?

No excuses. If you want some my offer still stands. I will even pick you up at the airport. Dont punk out this time ok?

You dont stop a riot you try to contain it for two reasons. A riot is a release of tension. Any idiot knows this. The second reason is that you have to take the temperature of the event. Is it even going to be a riot? A show of force could turn an otherwise peaceful protest into a riot. They pay people way smarter than you to make those determinations. Just because they dont tell you about it on Faux doesnt mean anything.

Black sets fire, black gets a bullet. Pretty simple really.

You may be simple but crowd control techniques are complicated and require intelligence. You would never make the cut.

Huh??..Put down the bottle/bong and take it what it is...your lord and savior has no answers..only running for whatever he thinks his salvation toward re-election is.

Man of us have the answer son. Locked and loaded bitch. Send'em the burbs and see what happens.

You may be simple but crowd control techniques are complicated and require intelligence. You would never make the cut.

(shrugs) You'd be gone.

We are Born to Love not Hate. It is time to Atone for the Sins of this City, State, Nation and World.

Of course he didnt write it. The difference is we know Drumpf sulked about it whereas the other leaders spoke from the heart since they can actually speak.
That's hilarious. Even Obama had a speechwriter. Odds are every elected official does.

(shrugs) You'd be gone.
Sorry but I actually did it.

Anyone sets a fire, they get a bullet. Thugs come in all colors.

That's hilarious. Even Obama had a speechwriter. Odds are every elected official does.
Every politician has a speech writer. The difference is most can speak off the cuff without sounding like a fucking idiot like Drumpf. When Drumpf starts speaking off the cuff watch all the people behind and to the side of him start signaling to cut the feed. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back