Apparently no traditional mans iconic movie role is safe from the jackasses in Hollywood. New Indiana Jones to be a female

Let us guess – this is a variation of the right’s white grievance politics/racist replacement theory; instead of the lie that whites are being ‘replaced’ by Americans of color, the lie now is that white men are being 'replaced' by women.

Again, ridiculous, idiotic, a non-issue.
for a non issue you sure are worked up about it....

Let's get one thing out of the way first. Leading females in movies are awesome when cast properly. From Sigourney Weaver to Katherine Hepburn. He'll Netflix and Prime both have some fantastic spy/assassin type movies on right now with female leads and they are awesome popcorn movies.

But I digress. What is the fucking point of taking all these beloved franchises and flipping the gender roles of the lead? Take this joke of a switch for instance. Had Harrison Fords character had a daughter it might make sense for them to bring her in as the lead but he doesn't. And besides that role already exists in the Laura Croft franchise.

Kathleen Kenedy and those like her can not fail fast enough. Instead of being creative and making new ip's with female leads they are reduced to stealing the roles from men because they lack any sense of creativity and respect for established cannon.

Did you write or produce any of the Indiana Jones series?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what came first, the animated Walt Disney copy of Peter Pan, or the rendition of the film where the role of Peter Pan was played by a woman?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The animated Peter Pan. The musical was created for Mary Martin a brilliant Broadway actress, dancer and singer. I remember seeing her as Peter Pan. She was enchanting. Women have portrayed Peter Pan in the musical ever since.

Harrison Ford is 80. H'wood needs to make money off the series and if it takes a woman or a sodomite to take the role and make money you bet they did the research.

Let's get one thing out of the way first. Leading females in movies are awesome when cast properly. From Sigourney Weaver to Katherine Hepburn. He'll Netflix and Prime both have some fantastic spy/assassin type movies on right now with female leads and they are awesome popcorn movies.

But I digress. What is the fucking point of taking all these beloved franchises and flipping the gender roles of the lead? Take this joke of a switch for instance. Had Harrison Fords character had a daughter it might make sense for them to bring her in as the lead but he doesn't. And besides that role already exists in the Laura Croft franchise.

Kathleen Kenedy and those like her can not fail fast enough. Instead of being creative and making new ip's with female leads they are reduced to stealing the roles from men because they lack any sense of creativity and respect for established cannon.

I don't which of these saying is more appropriate. Can one of you stupid Moon Bats tell me?

"Go woke, go broke"

"Everything woke turns to shit".

Forum List

Back