Apartments Move Biological Male into Woman's Dorm-Style Apartment

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

The headline says "Dorm Room" but it seems as though this was not a college campus dorm, but an apartment that caters to college students.

But is this also happening in dorm-type dorms? I spent a year in a U of H dorm and it was close quarters. The room was about six by twelve feet, with two beds on each side that folded halfway in to make couches during the day. Maybe four feet apart when folded out as beds. I was just out of the military, so I was used to that. But I had a male room mate.

I would be horrified if my daughter moved into such a room and they put a male in with her. I haven't heard of that happening, so maybe colleges know that is a step to far at present and are waiting for us to be conditioned to accept relatively brief encounters with male trespassers in female spaces.

The headline says "Dorm Room" but it seems as though this was not a college campus dorm, but an apartment that caters to college students.

But is this also happening in dorm-type dorms? I spent a year in a U of H dorm and it was close quarters. The room was about six by twelve feet, with two beds on each side that folded halfway in to make couches during the day. Maybe four feet apart when folded out as beds. I was just out of the military, so I was used to that. But I had a male room mate.

I would be horrified if my daughter moved into such a room and they put a male in with her. I haven't heard of that happening, so maybe colleges know that is a step to far at present and are waiting for us to be conditioned to accept relatively brief encounters with male trespassers in female spaces.

Is there an article on this story, that I can read?

Videos are very inconvenient and disruptive for me to watch, so I rarely bother.

Forum List

Back