AP Fact Checkers Confirm Michelle Obama Is A Propaganda-Pushing Liar After Checking Her DNC Convention Diatribe

the very same ‘cages’ were built and used in her husband’s administration, for the same purpose of holding migrant kids..."

Lying again Red?

Trumpybears purpose was akin to collective punishment for all migrants and asylum seekers. Obama's purpose was for humanitarian reasons to protect the children from predators.

I just heard you say, "It was good when Obama did it, because I liked him and everything I like must automatically be good! It's bad when Trump did it, because I don't like him and everything I don't like is automatically evil!"
You hear what you want to hear. Obama didn't separate families simply because they crossed the border as a warning to others.

Nope. I hear the truth that you're trying to hide from with your spin. Don't blame me if you don't like hearing the facts behind your euphemisms.

Facts are being exposed on how the cruel policy was devised and accepted by the heartless Banana Republicans. When compared, Trumpybear's policy was designed to be a cruel as possible.

"Facts are being exposed" = We're creating new talking points as fast as we can.

Obama's purpose was for humanitarian reasons to protect the children from predators.

LMAO.

When Trump puts kids in holding facilities it's disgusting and shameful..... But when Obama did the exact same thing it was humane.

ANY person who believes that narrative is dumber than a box of rocks.

I can't help it if you're to brain washed to know the difference. Once again, Trumpybear's policy difference is that they classify everyone who crosses the border as a criminal deserving to separated from their children. Furthernore, they let everyone know that the migrant children were being taken from the parents as a way to discourage future immigrants. Obama's policy did separate children from criminals who crimes were more serious than just crossing into our country seeking refuge.

HEY DUMMY!!!

Whether it’s by crossing the U.S. border with a "coyote" or buying a fake U.S. passport, a foreign national who enters the U.S. illegally
can be both convicted of a crime and held responsible for a civil violation under the U.S. immigration laws.

HEY DUMMY!!! If you are convicted of a crime, i.e. crossing the border YOU ARE A CRIMINAL!!!
Why is that so complicated?

Then it shouldn't be too hard for you to understand the difference in how Obama treated them. It's been a crime for decades but very few Presidents were cruel enough to use that as a pretense to separate children from their families.

About the 6 minute mark. "Unlike so many of you, Barrack and I have tried our best to instill in our girls a strong moral foundation". WTF Michelle, that's no way to talk to other Democrats.

A Trump supporter talking about morality. That is a joke.

Hmmm, let's take a look at my post. Where did I express my morality or her morality. Perhaps you need to work on your reading comprehension...dumbass.

You suggested Demoocrats have no morals. It is Republicans who are immoral. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

I'm just marveling at the hubris and lack of self-awareness necessary for the likes of you to claim moral superiority.

Not only that, you're also illiterate, since he didn't say a word about anyone's morality. He said Michelle Obama called Democrats immoral. You're pretty long on conceit, and VERY short on any reason you deserve it.

You are the ignorant asshole. Donald Trump and the Republican Party have no morality. That includes his supporters. I hold people accountable. I found Bill Clinton to have a lack of morals and that was disqualifying to me. I see Republicans claiming that Obama's EOs were wrong and they praise Trump for doing the same thing.

You are the one who is VERY short on brains. Voters agree that Trump is dishonest and untrustworthy. They also agree he is racist. You have no morals either.

You just wasted time lecturing me about "No, I'm morally superior, and I don't approve of you, and you can't support Trump because I say it makes you a bad person." What have I ever said to make you believe that if you were on fire, I'd waste the urine to piss on you and put you out?

I'm going to say you're still the one short on brains, and always will be until you realize that telling people they respect you and care about your opinions doesn't actually make it true.

You are the one who is short on brains. That is a characteristic of all Trump supporters. My opinion is shared by a majority of voters. I have not sold my values down the river just for power.

Good for you, too bad Biden and Harris don't feel the same way, they both sold whatever values they had, years ago.

So you say. Biden has refused to back Medicare for All in favor of fixing Obamacare which is more popular than Trump is. I would question your values. All you spout are talking points.

So many lies at the Democrat Convention!

Does anyone really take them seriously?

the very same ‘cages’ were built and used in her husband’s administration, for the same purpose of holding migrant kids..."

Lying again Red?

Trumpybears purpose was akin to collective punishment for all migrants and asylum seekers. Obama's purpose was for humanitarian reasons to protect the children from predators.

I just heard you say, "It was good when Obama did it, because I liked him and everything I like must automatically be good! It's bad when Trump did it, because I don't like him and everything I don't like is automatically evil!"
You hear what you want to hear. Obama didn't separate families simply because they crossed the border as a warning to others.

Nope. I hear the truth that you're trying to hide from with your spin. Don't blame me if you don't like hearing the facts behind your euphemisms.

Facts are being exposed on how the cruel policy was devised and accepted by the heartless Banana Republicans. When compared, Trumpybear's policy was designed to be a cruel as possible.

"Facts are being exposed" = We're creating new talking points as fast as we can.

Of course you are, it's your only hope of winning in November.

Lying again Red?

If you're planning to answer everything with, "I'm rubber and you're glue", tell me now. If I want to discuss politics with a crying child throwing a tantrum, I'll find an elementary school.

We get it. You want to tell yourself you're the good guys and morally superior, without any of that messy business of having to actually BE good or moral.

Lying again Red?

If you're planning to answer everything with, "I'm rubber and you're glue", tell me now. If I want to discuss politics with a crying child throwing a tantrum, I'll find an elementary school.

We get it. You want to tell yourself you're the good guys and morally superior, without any of that messy business of having to actually BE good or moral.

You had already decided to run from the fact that Obama's policy didn't separate children from adults simply because they crossed the border.

Obama's purpose was for humanitarian reasons to protect the children from predators.

LMAO.

When Trump puts kids in holding facilities it's disgusting and shameful..... But when Obama did the exact same thing it was humane.

ANY person who believes that narrative is dumber than a box of rocks.

I can't help it if you're to brain washed to know the difference. Once again, Trumpybear's policy difference is that they classify everyone who crosses the border as a criminal deserving to separated from their children. Furthernore, they let everyone know that the migrant children were being taken from the parents as a way to discourage future immigrants. Obama's policy did separate children from criminals who crimes were more serious than just crossing into our country seeking refuge.

HEY DUMMY!!!

Whether it’s by crossing the U.S. border with a "coyote" or buying a fake U.S. passport, a foreign national who enters the U.S. illegally
can be both convicted of a crime and held responsible for a civil violation under the U.S. immigration laws.

HEY DUMMY!!! If you are convicted of a crime, i.e. crossing the border YOU ARE A CRIMINAL!!!
Why is that so complicated?

Then it shouldn't be too hard for you to understand the difference in how Obama treated them. It's been a crime for decades but very few Presidents were cruel enough to use that as a pretense to separate children from their families.
OH for god's sake "CRUEL"!!! Patently blown so out of proportion!

Right "Cruel" enough that they ENCOURAGED these parents of kids (many adults were NOT the parents by the way...)

Here is "cruelty"!!!
Many Republicans say President Barack Obama has not done enough to stop illegal immigration and is therefore responsible for the surge of unaccompanied minors.
2014 was the biggest year. Overall, 68,541 minors entered through the southwestern United States border. This amount was almost double the amount in 2013. In 2015, the numbers dropped to 39,970, and rose again in 2016 with 59,692 unaccompanied minors arriving.
And you "passionate" feeling people have done EVERYTHING to encourage THIS!!!
"The coyotes charge about $3,000-$4,000 per child, an exorbitant sum for families, many who live on $1-$2 per day."
YOU in your anti-cruel efforts ENCOURAGED this behavior!
Number of unaccompanied minors entering the U.S. since fiscal year 2011 (U.S. Border Patrol figures)
  • FY 2011: 16,067
  • FY 2012: 24,481
  • FY 2013: 38,833
  • FY 2014: 68,541
  • FY 2015: 39,970
  • FY 2016: 59,692
Where was your angst when Obama ENCOURAGED 68,541 unaccompanied minors to enter the USA?
Oh and by the way
But of course here is how the biases "FACTcheckers" dispute Trump ..
In Tuesday, the President also claimed "cages" were built by Obama to house migrant children.
"Those cages that were shown -- I think they were very inappropriate --
they were built by President Obama's administration, not by Trump," the President said.

Facts First: This appears to be true but requires context.
Requires "context"!!!! Of course when it is a Democrat..."CONTEXT" must be considered!

About the 6 minute mark. "Unlike so many of you, Barrack and I have tried our best to instill in our girls a strong moral foundation". WTF Michelle, that's no way to talk to other Democrats.

A Trump supporter talking about morality. That is a joke.

Hmmm, let's take a look at my post. Where did I express my morality or her morality. Perhaps you need to work on your reading comprehension...dumbass.

You suggested Demoocrats have no morals. It is Republicans who are immoral. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

I'm just marveling at the hubris and lack of self-awareness necessary for the likes of you to claim moral superiority.

Not only that, you're also illiterate, since he didn't say a word about anyone's morality. He said Michelle Obama called Democrats immoral. You're pretty long on conceit, and VERY short on any reason you deserve it.

You are the ignorant asshole. Donald Trump and the Republican Party have no morality. That includes his supporters. I hold people accountable. I found Bill Clinton to have a lack of morals and that was disqualifying to me. I see Republicans claiming that Obama's EOs were wrong and they praise Trump for doing the same thing.

You are the one who is VERY short on brains. Voters agree that Trump is dishonest and untrustworthy. They also agree he is racist. You have no morals either.

You just wasted time lecturing me about "No, I'm morally superior, and I don't approve of you, and you can't support Trump because I say it makes you a bad person." What have I ever said to make you believe that if you were on fire, I'd waste the urine to piss on you and put you out?

I'm going to say you're still the one short on brains, and always will be until you realize that telling people they respect you and care about your opinions doesn't actually make it true.

You are the one who is short on brains. That is a characteristic of all Trump supporters. My opinion is shared by a majority of voters. I have not sold my values down the river just for power.

Good for you, too bad Biden and Harris don't feel the same way, they both sold whatever values they had, years ago.

So you say. Biden has refused to back Medicare for All in favor of fixing Obamacare which is more popular than Trump is. I would question your values. All you spout are talking points.

Yep, not surprised, there are a lot of stupid people in this country....you just happen to be one of them.

I can't think of one politician that doesn't lie. Yet you people never call out your side for the lies told daily.
Accusing someone of sticking children in cages when it was yur husband who built the cages and used them 1st as pens for children in not just a 'lie', snowflake. The fact that youcan't tell the difference is probably why you are a sheep/ snowflake who still defends this criminal family.

You have no shame dude - NONE. Obama may have built the cages but the only time he separated families was when the parent was a felon, not the parent, or there was a suspicion that the child was unsafe. Your Donnie and his creepy sidekick Stephen Miller made family separation and caging toddlers a "POLICY".

Sure, sure, taking crying children from their mothers arms isn't cruel to Banana Republicans, it's just SOP to make examples of, so the yearning masses wont yearn so much for freedom.

Sure, sure, taking crying children from their mothers arms isn't cruel to Banana Republicans, it's just SOP to make examples of, so the yearning masses wont yearn so much for freedom.
So what is the difference between the crying children and 551,774 crying babies ripped from women who are evidently like you totally irresponsible?
A) the children's parents evidently weren't responsible enough to keep from breaking the law, so how could they be responsible enough to raise the children?
B) The children's parents in many cases paid $3,000, to $4,000 to coyotes to begin breaking the LAW... what kind of "smart" parents would do that?
C) You tell me which is worse:
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 2.49.09 PM.png

Yeah, let's hear the moral high ground on the subject of compassion for children, from the party of taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand and "peaceful protesters" who terrorize children's cancer wards. Tell us how we're not good and moral enough to suit the likes of you.

Democrats have nothing to say to us on this subject except "We apologize for existing".

Obama's policy did separate children from criminals who crimes were more serious than just crossing into our country seeking refuge.
Please explain how we would know what their "more serious" crimes were/are if they just came into the country. We don't even know WHO they are, much less what they've done.

Obama's policy did separate children from criminals who crimes were more serious than just crossing into our country seeking refuge.
Please explain how we would know what their "more serious" crimes were/are if they just came into the country. We don't even know WHO they are, much less what they've done.
FACTS which is SO easy to get using the thing called the "Internet"!!!

Now of course you people on the LEFT will try to minimize the below and IF so PLEASE in the spirit of honesty... provide counter proof!

Based on it, we estimated in a 2015 report that 820,000 of the approximately 11 million people living in the country illegally had criminal convictions.
Of these, we estimated 300,000 had a felony conviction and 390,000 were serious misdemeanants (meaning they had been convicted of a misdemeanor in which they were sentenced to actual custody of 90 days or more).

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 8.22.50 AM.png

Now of course you people on the LEFT will try to minimize the below and IF so PLEASE in the spirit of honesty... provide counter proof!

Based on it, we estimated in a 2015 report that 820,000 of the approximately 11 million people living in the country illegally had criminal convictions.
Of these, we estimated 300,000 had a felony conviction and 390,000 were serious misdemeanants (meaning they had been convicted of a misdemeanor in which they were sentenced to actual custody of 90 days or more).

View attachment 378140
If you would follow, you would know I'm on your side here. My post was in reference to BB's post defending Obama's policy on illegal immigration.

View attachment 378140
But, just to clarify.... Your link refers to illegals who live here. I was talking about the ones detained for crossing the border.

View attachment 378140
If you would follow, you would know I'm on your side here. My post was in reference to BB's post defending Obama's policy on illegal immigration.

You wrote: "Please explain how we would know what their "more serious" crimes were/are if they just came into the country. We don't even know WHO they are, much less what they've done."
I provided the proof as to " how we know..." That is what I was referring to with regards to your statement.

Forum List

Back