AP Fact Checkers Confirm Michelle Obama Is A Propaganda-Pushing Liar After Checking Her DNC Convention Diatribe

Obama's policy did separate children from criminals who crimes were more serious than just crossing into our country seeking refuge.
Please explain how we would know what their "more serious" crimes were/are if they just came into the country. We don't even know WHO they are, much less what they've done.
FACTS which is SO easy to get using the thing called the "Internet"!!!

Now of course you people on the LEFT will try to minimize the below and IF so PLEASE in the spirit of honesty... provide counter proof!

Based on it, we estimated in a 2015 report that 820,000 of the approximately 11 million people living in the country illegally had criminal convictions.
Of these, we estimated 300,000 had a felony conviction and 390,000 were serious misdemeanants (meaning they had been convicted of a misdemeanor in which they were sentenced to actual custody of 90 days or more).

View attachment 378140
If you would follow, you would know I'm on your side here. My post was in reference to BB's post defending Obama's policy on illegal immigration.

You wrote: "Please explain how we would know what their "more serious" crimes were/are if they just came into the country. We don't even know WHO they are, much less what they've done."
I provided the proof as to " how we know..." That is what I was referring to with regards to your statement.
But, we don't know who they are. It's the very reason they are being separated from the children in the first place. I'm on your side though, all of these illegals need to go.

Obama's policy did separate children from criminals who crimes were more serious than just crossing into our country seeking refuge.
Please explain how we would know what their "more serious" crimes were/are if they just came into the country. We don't even know WHO they are, much less what they've done.

Now of course you people on the LEFT will try to minimize the below and IF so PLEASE in the spirit of honesty... provide counter proof!

Based on it, we estimated in a 2015 report that 820,000 of the approximately 11 million people living in the country illegally had criminal convictions.
Of these, we estimated 300,000 had a felony conviction and 390,000 were serious misdemeanants (meaning they had been convicted of a misdemeanor in which they were sentenced to actual custody of 90 days or more).

View attachment 378140
If you would follow, you would know I'm on your side here. My post was in reference to BB's post defending Obama's policy on illegal immigration.

You wrote: "Please explain how we would know what their "more serious" crimes were/are if they just came into the country. We don't even know WHO they are, much less what they've done."
I provided the proof as to " how we know..." That is what I was referring to with regards to your statement.
But, we don't know who they are. It's the very reason they are being separated from the children in the first place. I'm on your side though, all of these illegals need to go.

In cases where the migrant is a first-time offender, they can plead guilty and be sentenced to time served.
Afterward, they are reunited with their families and deported.
However, if the migrant is a repeat offender, they might face jail time, and this is where separation would occur because we do not keep children in adult correctional facilities.
When was the last time you heard anyone complain about a bank robber or drug dealer being separated from their children when they are arrested?
According to the Department of Health and Human Services, over 20,000 American children were placed in foster care due to a parent’s incarceration in 2016, but you don’t hear the Democrats protesting, do you?
There is a reason for this: most Americans understand that the fault lies with the person who committed the crime, not the government.

View attachment 378140

In cases where the migrant is a first-time offender, they can plead guilty and be sentenced to time served.
Afterward, they are reunited with their families and deported.
However, if the migrant is a repeat offender, they might face jail time, and this is where separation would occur because we do not keep children in adult correctional facilities.
When was the last time you heard anyone complain about a bank robber or drug dealer being separated from their children when they are arrested?
According to the Department of Health and Human Services, over 20,000 American children were placed in foster care due to a parent’s incarceration in 2016, but you don’t hear the Democrats protesting, do you?
There is a reason for this: most Americans understand that the fault lies with the person who committed the crime, not the government.

There's also the fact that leftists are officially committed to the idea that breaking immigration law isn't and shouldn't be a crime, because there should be no immigration laws, anyway.

Never ever trust a "woman" sporting a package in "her dress"....nor her husband that refers "her" as Michael

You hear what you want to hear.
You're trying to communicate with people who will complain about Michelle Obama's speech while not batting an eyelash when Trump -- their adored "President" -- punks and bullshits them every single day with fantasy and hyperbole.
I complained about that mean guy pulling the football away, before Michelle could kick it, in the Jack Links comercials!
You either run WITH Michelle Obama, or run FROM Micehlle Obama!

Forum List

Back