AP exclusive: Thousands of pro-Trump Twitter bots are attacking DeSantis, Haley

But Elmo promised to get rid of the bots. He said it was a main reason he was buying Twitter.

And the dopes believed him.
4i6Ckte.gif
The last thing you should talk about is what dopes believe, dope.

Which would mean he allowed these bots

How do you get that? Someone figured out how to create a bunch of accounts on the platform, the platform has to react to that. That's not allowing something to happen. In order to create an account you have to provide a name, number, email address, myriad of information etc. There are texts and emails that are sent to verify that the account isnt a bot but if someone wants to spend the time to create accounts, or create code that will autogenerate and fill those fields, any platform is going to struggle to be anything other than reactive. All any platform can do is put things in place to make it difficult, which it appears Twitter has. What measures do you think should have been taken?

How do you get that? Someone figured out how to create a bunch of accounts on the platform, the platform has to react to that. That's not allowing something to happen. In order to create an account you have to provide a name, number, email address, myriad of information etc. There are texts and emails that are sent to verify that the account isnt a bot but if someone wants to spend the time to create accounts, or create code that will autogenerate and fill those fields, any platform is going to struggle to be anything other than reactive. All any platform can do is put things in place to make it difficult, which it appears Twitter has. What measures do you think should have been taken?

My bad, I missed the question mark on your post, I read it as a statement, not a question.

Like Twitter wasn't infected with millions of DemBots during the 2020 election?

You guys and girls don't like when we use your own strategies against you, do you? :laughing0301:
DeSantis and Haley are Democrats?

Someone made a lot of fake Twitter accounts to say nice things about Trump and mean things about his enemies. They also said that Trump is better than DeSantis and that DeSantis should be his vice president.
5q0qd2.jpg

You can't tell? :laughing0301:

Desantis should be Trump's VP? What makes you think that Trump will pick him? Remember..................it's the presidential candidate that gets to pick who the VP is gonna be, not anyone else. And, I don't really think that Trump is going to pick someone who might very well upstage him.

Desantis should be Trump's VP? What makes you think that Trump will pick him? Remember..................it's the presidential candidate that gets to pick who the VP is gonna be, not anyone else. And, I don't really think that Trump is going to pick someone who might very well upstage him.

That was a typo. DeSantis shouldn't be Trump's VP. Should not, under any circumstances.

Someone made a lot of fake Twitter accounts to say nice things about Trump and mean things about his enemies. They also said that Trump is better than DeSantis and that DeSantis should be his vice president.
Don't ever underestimate the tactical strategy of the leftists to pit them against each other and choosing the one they want to run against like they did in the midterms.

Politics is a contact sport and everybody plays dirty at some level.

Remember The Ho calling Potatohead a racist in the Democrat Primary debates?

Remember The Worthless Negro telling everybody that Potatohead will fuck everything up when he was supporting Crooked Hillary?

Remember in 2020 when the Democrats stole the Presidential election with the scam of using the Pandemic to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts?

There have been many politicians over the years who have held office that decided to run for a higher one while still serving.

Sarah Palin for one.
And if he wants to run for president now while still Gov of FL, fine. He simply needs to avoid hooking up with Trump as VP on the Trump ticket because it will be political suicide for DeSantis.

There have been many politicians over the years who have held office that decided to run for a higher one while still serving.

Sarah Palin for one.
Not positive, but I've heard that Florida law prohibits a sitting governor from running for POTUS. That he would have to resign when he makes his campaign announcement. That may be bullshit. Or it may be something that Florida politicians could have easily come up with.

Forum List

Back