AP exclusive: Thousands of pro-Trump Twitter bots are attacking DeSantis, Haley

Yes, the "DeSantis should be VP" mantra never stops amusing me. The Trumpeteers love to crow about how they are the Constitutionalists and they don't even know what the Constitution says about presidential elections. :laughing0301:
Can you imagine Diaper Don volunteering to move out of state to accommodate Ron DeTaxUs? 😅

How do you get that? Someone figured out how to create a bunch of accounts on the platform, the platform has to react to that. That's not allowing something to happen. In order to create an account you have to provide a name, number, email address, myriad of information etc. There are texts and emails that are sent to verify that the account isnt a bot but if someone wants to spend the time to create accounts, or create code that will autogenerate and fill those fields, any platform is going to struggle to be anything other than reactive. All any platform can do is put things in place to make it difficult, which it appears Twitter has. What measures do you think should have been taken?
When you sign up for Twitter you must include your phone, which receives a text with a verification link that you must click. Twitter knows the difference between an actual carrier phone number and a VoP number. For instance, it will reject a Google Voice number when you try to sign up with one.

You're not smart.

Far more intelligent than yourself, my uneducated, unenlightened dullard.

"Diaper Don"?

"Ron DeTaxUs"?

Was that supposed to be hip, cool, edgy, or satirical? Were those something you read on the democrat underground discussion board or Reddit? No, wait...you heard those from Jon Stewart on the Daily Show, right? The same place you get all your news , right?

Honestly, you leftists sound like you all crawled out of the same sewer. You lack the intelligence, insight, and humor to make a coherent political statement. And when you do, it just sounds limp and flaccid as ya'll's little dicks. But I can't blame you. All those years of having nothing to choose from besides rough-looking feminist women or men pretending to be women, would tend to make a man less than a man.

When you sign up for Twitter you must include your phone, which receives a text with a verification link that you must click. Twitter knows the difference between an actual carrier phone number and a VoP number. For instance, it will reject a Google Voice number when you try to sign up with one.
You don’t have to use a phone to register an account. You can use just an email.

Uh huh. Sure. 🤣

But out of the three of us, I know that the president and vice president can't both reside in the same state.

But keep telling me how much smarter than me you are. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't remembering you bringing that up until now. Deflection and projection are all you got.

Uh huh. Sure. 🤣

But out of the three of us, I know that the president and vice president can't both reside in the same state.

But keep telling me how much smarter than me you are. :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, any time...

"There are many misconceptions about the rules of a president choosing their running mate. There’s no law or regulation against a president and vice president of the United States being from the same state. The reason why some people mistakenly believe such a prohibition exists comes down to a particular aspect of the Electoral College system laid out in Article II of the U.S. Constitution.

Article II states: “The electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for two persons, of whom one at least shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves.”

https://www.history.com/news/can-the-president-and-vice-president-be-from-the-same-state

But the electors from that state cannot vote for both. Do you think they will give up Florida's electoral votes just to have them both on the ballot? No. This is why Cheney established residency in Wyoming. They couldn't afford to lose the Texas electoral votes.

This is why the presidential and VP candidates can't both be from the same state. Unless they're trying to lose, of course.

But the electors from that state cannot vote for both. Do you think they will give up Florida's electoral votes just to have them both on the ballot? No. This is why Cheney established residency in Wyoming. They couldn't afford to lose the Texas electoral votes.

This is why the presidential and VP candidates can't both be from the same state. Unless they're trying to lose, of course.
A Thats not what you said.
B It only matters if the election is close and they come from a large state. If both are from RI how many votes are they really giving up.

Just admit you were wrong.

Forum List

Back