AOC's ‘forced pregnancy' nonsense

Disagreed.

He made his point clear enough. He does not agree with abortion but also does not think the government should have laws that force women to carry to term.

If I’m incorrect he can clarify.
Dude! Snap out of it. I get the point he's trying to make. It's not rocket science. The author of the article in the OP is making the direct counterpoint! Again, knock, knock, anybody home?

Read:​
“Forced pregnancy is a crime against humanity,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) wrote on Twitter on Sunday.​
As many in the comments were quick to agree, yes, rape is a crime. Seeing through Ocasio-Cortez’s ridiculous statement, commenters noted that the killing of innocent unborn children is also a crime.​
Interjection: :auiqs.jpg:oh, well, Alexandria Ol' Crazy-Eyes-Cortez is not the sharpest tool in the shed.​

TNHarley's point is poorly expressed at best, but in any event it's the same ol' baby talk—goo-goo-ga-ga—the same ol' stinkin' thinkin' that pregnancy is a disease rather than a blessing of new life.

It's hateful and ugly thinking, and you're not going to change my mind about that.

As for the rest of his post, the OP is about the supposed dangers of pregnancy vs. the cure-all of abortion, the supposedly vaguely defined exceptions in abortion prohibitions relative to the life of the mother, and the supposed confusion over proper medical care.

Dude! Snap out of it. I get the point he's trying to make. It's not rocket science. The author of the article in the OP is making the direct counterpoint! Again, knock, knock, anybody home?

Read:​
“Forced pregnancy is a crime against humanity,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) wrote on Twitter on Sunday.​
As many in the comments were quick to agree, yes, rape is a crime. Seeing through Ocasio-Cortez’s ridiculous statement, commenters noted that the killing of innocent unborn children is also a crime.​
Interjection: :auiqs.jpg:oh, well, Alexandria Ol' Crazy-Eyes-Cortez is not the sharpest tool in the shed.​

TNHarley's point is poorly expressed at best, but in any event it's the same ol' baby talk—goo-goo-ga-ga—the same ol' stinkin' thinkin' that pregnancy is a disease rather than a blessing of new life.

It's hateful and ugly thinking, and you're not going to change my mind about that.

As for the rest of his post, the OP is about the supposed dangers of pregnancy vs. the cure-all of abortion, the supposedly vaguely defined exceptions in abortion prohibitions relative to the life of the mother, and the supposed confusion over proper medical care.
Its not poorly expressed. I think you are just so biased, its making you completely obtuse.
I dont agree with abortion, but i dont think the state should force gestation on people. If you cant understand that, you are fucking stupid. Period.

And she is right. Forced pregnancy is a crime against humanity.
Alexandria Ol' Crazy-Eyes-Cortez is a drooling 'tard who has never been right about anything of importance in her life.

Its not poorly expressed. I think you are just so biased, its making you completely obtuse.
I dont agree with abortion, but i dont think the state should force gestation on people. If you cant understand that, you are fucking stupid. Period.
What you are is a moral coward and a libertarian space cadet. The sanctity of human life is the foundation of liberty, you drooling 'tard.

I didnt say it was.
Forced gestation IS tyranny. Some states are considering it MURDER because they are going to legislate their personal opinions as SCIENCE.
I dont agree with abortion but that is my OPINION. Just because i dont like something, doesnt mean i want to ban it. Im not an authoritarian POS.
Do you understand now?
Are you too stupid to drive or take a bus? Then abortion is still available to you.

Now no one Forced you to get pregnant. Yeah I know. The rubber broke blah blah blah.

And yrah its medical waste. Blah blah blah.

If your mom aborted you ....you would have never existed. Let that sink in and remember the life you are aborting today may have been you yesterday

And she is right. Forced pregnancy is a crime against humanity.
Late term abortion in her shithole state is a crime against humanity.

Lets wait til 9 months. Change our mind. And crush the skull of the baby and say this Righteous...

Sorry. That is fucking evil.

Hey AOC. The lawsin New York didnt change. You can still be a barbarian

Did anything change in New York. Why no it didnt

What you are is a moral coward and a libertarian space cadet. The sanctity of human life is the foundation of liberty, you drooling 'tard.
A moral coward because I dont believe the govt should put a fucking gun to a womans head over a fetus? You are a dumbass.

Are you too stupid to drive or take a bus? Then abortion is still available to you.

Now no one Forced you to get pregnant. Yeah I know. The rubber broke blah blah blah.

And yrah its medical waste. Blah blah blah.

If your mom aborted you ....you would have never existed. Let that sink in and remember the life you are aborting today may have been you yesterday
ummm ok :dunno:

A moral coward because I dont believe the govt should put a fucking gun to a womans head over a fetus? You are a dumbass.
That's right. You're a moral coward with the stank of a shit-eating sow of a slavering slut and a sissified shapeshifter.

1656439879589.jpeg

Is this real lib craziness or an invention of the onion?

If real libs will aghast to learn thats Christians used to practice sex

And the reason they used to have such large families

I dunno why you guys are giving TN such a hard time.

Everybody's not always going to agree on everything.

Ultimately, it comes down to the proper role of government.

That's where the discussion should premise.

Of course, then you have to consider the primary foundation for moral code with which man's relationship with government is premised. That's a much deeper discussion, though.

Forum List

Back