AOC's ‘forced pregnancy' nonsense

Lol ok
I dont consider an unborn fetus "life" It isnt by the very definition.
Life = the existence of an individual human being or animal
This is where your emotion kicks in. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand go
Late term abortion is barbarism.............That is my opinion of it. Even Roe v Wade recognized this.

Late term abortion is fucking evil. Only exception is for the health of the mother. Anyone who has ever looked into that and says it's ok.........Is MENTAL.

There I WENT WITHOUT APOLOGY.

Biologically, a late-term developing baby fits that definition perfectly. Thus, science opposes you. What you essentially argue for is the lawyer fairy sprinkling his magic dust after getting the go-ahead from the mother holding the newly born baby.
If its unborn, its still not an individual. Sorry. Science is on my side.
You must not be a biologist :lol:

Late term abortion is barbarism.............That is my opinion of it. Even Roe v Wade recognized this.

Late term abortion is fucking evil. Only exception is for the health of the mother. Anyone who has ever looked into that and says it's ok.........Is MENTAL.

There I WENT WITHOUT APOLOGY.
It is barbaric. I agree.

If its unborn, its still not an individual. Sorry. Science is on my side.
You must not be a biologist :lol:
A 7-month-old developing baby is as much and individual as Christopher Reeve was when hooked up to his ventilator. Sorry, you're just not going to make a sound scientific argument that the baby is part of the woman's body. Just for one example, he/she has his/her own blood type that can be fatal to the mother if they get mixed. That is an individual in there.

A 7-month-old developing baby is as much and individual as Christopher Reeve was when hooked up to his ventilator. Sorry, you're just not going to make a sound scientific argument that the baby is part of the woman's body. Just for one example, he/she has his/her own blood type that can be fatal to the mother if they get mixed. That is an individual in there.
By the very definition it is not. It gets oxygen from its mom. Its get nutrients from its mom etc. It is an individual at BIRTH.
As i said, this is when the emotion kicks in. Bringing out the biology tends to upset the closed minded.

Birth control isnt 100%. Some states are going to ban some contraceptives.
Saying IUDs are a murder weapon is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard of.
Forced gestation is tyranny.
I think abortion is horrendous... but shit happens. People need to understand that.
Who's removing birth control?
And abortion is horrendous. People just need to responsible. Free sex all the time is not a great idea, it's one of the reasons our culture is as fucked as it is.

By the very definition it is not. It gets oxygen from its mom. Its get nutrients from its mom etc. It is an individual at BIRTH.
As i said, this is when the emotion kicks in. Bringing out the biology tends to upset the closed minded.
Christopher Reeve got his oxygen from a ventilator. He couldn't even breathe on his own, which makes him LESS viable than a late-term baby, who could survive and thrive if taken from the womb. He also couldn't feed himself and had to get his nutrients from a tube. He was totally dependent on people and machines to keep him alive. Where was his individuality?

Biology dictates that a baby is a human being distinct from his/her mother. Heck, their blood can't even mix without ill effect.

Christopher Reeve got his oxygen from a ventilator. He couldn't even breathe on his own, which makes him LESS viable than a late-term baby, who could survive and thrive if taken from the womb. He also couldn't feed himself and had to get his nutrients from a tube. He was totally dependent on people and machines to keep him alive. Where was his individuality?

Biology dictates that a baby is a human being distinct from his/her mother. Heck, their blood can't even mix without ill effect.
OMG how is it you guys always have the same argument to that? Whats next? "Well, kill a pregnant woman and you catch 2 murder charges?" :lol:
Their DNA is different. That doesnt even come close to being a decent argument towards what i said.

OMG how is it you guys always have the same argument to that? Whats next? "Well, kill a pregnant woman and you catch 2 murder charges?" :lol:
Their DNA is different. That doesnt even come close to being a decent argument towards what i said.
An unborn child is a distinct human being. Biology asserts that. You're arguing emotions.

An unborn child is a distinct human being. Biology asserts that. You're arguing emotions.
It is NOT an individual. Thats what im arguing. Not distinct.
YOU changed the discussion because you had nothing else.
Very dishonest tactic, sir :talktothehand:

Of course the baby in the womb is an individual. A unique, individual human being. Obviously the mother doesn't have 2 hearts, 2 heads, 2 different sets of DNA, 4 legs, etc.

The fact that the baby gets his oxygen and nutrients from his mom doesn't negate the scientific fact that it's a distinct individual human being. At that stage of life, humans are supposed to get their oxygen from their mom, doesn't make the preborn any less human than you or I.

You're asserting things without scientific backing. Sorry, but biology is not on your side in this argument. Heck, emotion isn't even on your side. Expectant parents talk to their unborn child. They do not talk to their body parts like that.

Of course the baby in the womb is an individual. A unique, individual human being. Obviously the mother doesn't have 2 hearts, 2 heads, 2 different sets of DNA, 4 legs, etc.

The fact that the baby gets his oxygen and nutrients from his mom doesn't negate the scientific fact that it's a distinct individual human being. At that stage of life, humans are supposed to get their oxygen from their mom, doesn't make the preborn any less human than you or I.
I always wonder what they think is actually growing inside the mother. Do they think it's a zebra?

I always wonder what they think is actually growing inside the mother. Do they think it's a zebra?

Right? 😆 What is completely bizarre to me is how they seem to think there is nothing in the womb (but a meaningless blob of cells) until the baby's head pops out of the birth canal. I mean, that is beyond idiotic, but some proaborts actually seem to believe that.

Right? 😆 What is completely bizarre to me is how they seem to think there is nothing in the womb (but a meaningless blob of cells) until the baby's head pops out of the birth canal. I mean, that is beyond idiotic, but some proaborts actually seem to believe that.

Nearly all of them believe that. It's a backwards, unscientific, voodoo belief. Sad.

I know it's being sarcastic, but I refer to that as the baby isn't a human until the lawyer fairy sprinkles magic dust after the mother gets a chance to look the baby over and gives him the okay.

Individual = the habit or principle of being independent and self-reliant
The unborn is not this BY DEFINITION

Forum List

Back