AOC tests positive for Covid after her Miami “getaway”

As a citizen of a country which followed the Fauci advice from day one and continues to follow the Fauci advice, the policies and practises coming out of the CDC are not your problem.

It’s assholes like DeSantis and Abbott and Trump that got you into this mess by refusing to listen to Fauci and the and the gang.

We lock down early we lock down hard and we stayed locked down. We never stopped wearing masks. 80% of our people have both vaccines and 28% or boost it

What Fauci told you worked. Too bad you didn’t follow his advice.
Your shithole country has a higher death rate than the USA. Keep worshipping Fraudci.

I don’t have to clean up anything, Halfwit.

You claimed it was taken out of context, yet can’t put it into context.

And you completely ignored that Madcow dude in the video I posted.
You continue to prove you are a moron.

I asked you what the context was and what he said before it and after it. I also said that a member from Twitter is not a source. But the issue isn’t you lying

The issue is why are you so determined to dog my posts and come after me all the time? This is been happening ever since I called you out for being a fuck boy.

And then you contribute to my reputation points by dunning my posts.

I asked you what the context was and what he said before it and after it. I also said that a member from Twitter is not a source. But the issue isn’t you lying

The issue is why are you so determined to dog my posts and come after me all the time? This is been happening ever since I called you out for being a fuck boy.

No liar, you didn’t ask me what the context was. You claimed the quote provided was “taken out of context”. I challenged you to put it into context, and you have failed miserably.

In short, you have been proven to be a lying sack of shit once again.

AOC may be correct, apparently even Covid or Omicron want to 'date' her. LOL She's a modern-day Typhoid Mary.

271656262_5437278226289516_9080198968821630280_n.jpg

Her narcissistic comment was she was getting criticism because GOP members can’t date her. The level of ego in that comment… it might be just me but I don’t find her that attractive. There are far hotter female politicians, such as Noem, Gabbars, Sienna, abs Halseth!

Yes I can’t stand her politics and think she is an awful person and hypocrite, but strictly on looks I find her slightly above average… maybe a 6.

Who in the heck are these people? All I can find are two in the Nevada State Senate. Last I checked, state legislators were not particularly well-known in politics.

No one has explained why its ok that AOC doesn't follow her own rules.

If that was not an "A HA" moment for you left wing radicals, then nothing will be.

Your elected leaders are not following the rules they set FOR YOU.

WHY DO YOU ACCEPT THIS?

Last edited:
No one has explained why its ok that AOC doesn't follow her own rules.

If that was not an "A HA" moment for you left wing radicals, then nothing will be.

Your elected leaders are not following the rules they set FOR YOU.

WHY DO YOU ACCEPT THIS?
Dimwingers are mindless sheep. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t be Dimwingers.

You posted a twitter meme with a comment taken out of context. That's not proof.
This is proof: https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...-biden-inflates-jobs-impact-from-his-policies
"
BIDEN: “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” — town hall.
THE FACTS: Again, he painted with too broad a brush as he described in stark terms the disparity between those who got their shots and those who haven’t. The disparity is real, but a small number of breakthrough infections happen and health officials say they are not a cause for alarm.
No vaccines are perfect, and the government is keeping a close eye on whether new coronavirus mutants start to outsmart the COVID-19 shots. But for now, federal health officials say even when breakthrough infections occur, they tend to be mild — the vaccines so far remain strongly protective against serious illness."

You are being dishonest, you just ignore facts you don't agree with.

Why aren't you criticizing Marxist DemNazi SCOTUS Fraud

SOTAMYWHORE today for lying about child hospitalizations?

You know, since you are a paragon of virtue and truth.....right?

One of my friends was exposed over Christmas but she didn't get it. Her grandchildren tested positive after Christmas. She's vaxxed, and boosted. They're vaxxed but not boosted. Their mother didn't get it either, just the kids.

I was exposed last week, but no symptoms so far. Tomorrow is the 5th day since I was exposed. My contact was vaxxed and boosted, and has mild symptoms. I'm vaxxed and boosted, but I have an appointment a week from tomorrow that I booked in September. I'm going to be really pissed if I have to reschedule, and wait another 4 months for the next open date.
You can go to any drug store, medical facility and get the booster, they are readily available in the United States. Sad your country cannot handle such a small medical procedure.

It’s your fucking meme you clean it up. I already posted that in July this was true. Delta hadn’t hit the US it was just arriving. New cases were below 10,000 per day since it all started and nobody was getting sick.

Not that you have ever cared about facts or reality you’re just out to score points on the libs. Someday you’re gonna have to go out and get a job FuckBoi. Whatever will you do then?
Again with the lies, July? How much do you want to bet it was earlier than what you are lying about?

From the CDC:COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections Reported to CDC ...

COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections Reported to CDC — United States, January 1–April 30, 2021​

FTA: A total of 10,262 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine breakthrough infections had been reported from 46 U.S. states and territories as of April 30, 2021.

Care to spout more of your nonsense? You want to try speaking the truth instead of your lies?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back