AOC: No Such Thing as Inflation, It’s Just Propaganda

On recent earnings calls, PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Ramon Laguarta said the company “might have to take additional pricing.” A General Mills executive said the company had gotten “smart about how we look at pricing,” according to the report.

PepsiCo’s net income went up by 16.9 percent to nearly $9 billion, and it spent more than $7.6 billion in stock buybacks and dividends in 2022, per the report, and General Mills saw its net income increase 16.5 percent to $2.7 billion.
Ulta Beauty executives “touted benefiting from an ‘elevated level of price increases,'” the report says, and Kimberly-Clark executives said, “pricing has continued to be a big driver behind our top line growth.”
Ulta’s fiscal 2022 net income went up 26 percent to $1.2 billion, and Kimberly-Clark’s net income increased 6.3 percent year-over-year to nearly $2 billion, according to the report.

Bidenomics = Greedflation.

The fact is that the entire world has been having an inflation crisis since Putin invaded the Ukraine and Saudi Arabia and Russia raised prices on oil, and the United States under Biden's leadership has the lowest inflation under 3% now and wages are growing faster than inflation. Yes there is corporate profit taking and yes they are super capitalist scumbags in many cases.
You are celebrating lowered inflation after it shot up under Biden substantially. What has Biden done to bring inflation down? His Anti- inflation bill was anything but.

Straight out of the Marxist handbook of delusional thinking. You see, corporate greed for profits is the only reason prices go up. Scary thing is, people are stupid enough to believe that BS and are walking around in society. These are the same caliber of people who brought you the USSR, Cuba, Khmer Rouge, NAZISM, etc etc.
AOC shared this video.

These people just can't get their stories straight.

Desperate?

You're the one who supports a racist for president.

Good grief man, Trump was yelling white power. Didn't you hear it?

Doesn't that bother you?
Haha yes desperate trying to compare someone sharing a link to an article and someone showing A video…and claiming that the person that shared the video is supporting anything overheard in the background of the video

I saw it.

You claimed that "Trump was yelling white power."

Do you have proof of this?
Now yah see? That is what I thought but it seems both of us are wrong.

struth has informed me that if you post something, you own whatever is said in that post.

See post #52 and #59

If you disagree, can you let struth know he is wrong?

Haha yes desperate trying to compare someone sharing a link to an article and someone showing A video…and claiming that the person that shared the video is supporting anything overheard in the background of the video
It's your words not mine.

hahaha when did he yell that? If you can provide that link I'll be happy to review it.

Until then you are a desperate dembot
Did you forget already?

It's in post 53. Trump posted a video and every word on that video is as if Trump said them.

That was your own arguement.

Are you confused?

When did AOC make this claim?
Is there any evidence AOC said it?
Looks like she shared a four-minute video in which someone else said it.

For these folks, that means AOC said it.

That must mean that Trump said some of the stuff he has shared.

It's the alternate universe.

Did you forget already?

It's in post 53. Trump posted a video and every word on that video is as if Trump said them.

That was your own arguement.

Are you confused?
hahah that was not my argument....that was your desperate attempt to defend AOC.

Keep swinging and missing.

I would say you are confused, but it's obvious you are just a desperate dembot

hahah that was not my argument....that was your desperate attempt to defend AOC.

Nope. It was your arguement.

"She reposted it, she adopted the speech as her own." Post 52.

"Yes, when you post something on this website are you not saying it. why is posting it on tweeter any different?" Post 59

Trump posted someone screaming white power so he adopted that speech as his own...why would you think it's any different then posting something in here?

Keep swinging and missing.

I would say you are confused, but it's obvious you are just a desperate dembot
Obviously you are trying to slither away from your own statements.

"Yes, when you post something on this website are you not saying it. why is posting it on tweeter any different?" Post 59

Trump posted someone screaming white power so he adopted that speech as his own...why would you think it's any different then posting something in here?

No he posted a video of someone and in the background someone yelled that

Did AOC post a video with someone yelling this in the background?

No

Looks like she shared a four-minute video in which someone else said it.

For these folks, that means AOC said it.

That must mean that Trump said some of the stuff he has shared.

It's the alternate universe.
The AOC lookalike attempt was obvious.

hahaha and your trump video, is a video of a parade of supporters, where some demafacsit brownshirt starts yelling baseless insults at the parade goers and them mocking the brownshirt...geez man....

Yes, Trump was highlighting perfectly well how you brownshirts are irrational and uncivil

Forum List

Back