AOC Loves Texans

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
While "Lyin' Ted" was off in Mexico, the Rep from New York raised $1 Million for Texas charities.
We all know how much the Republicans despise AOC, but c'mon now. She did good.

"While the Texas Senator was doing all this, a Congresswoman from New York City went to work for his constituents, because someone had to."

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez raised $1 million for the people of Texas. All of it will be distributed to five Texas charities."

While Ted Cruz was rushing back to America, AOC raised $1 million for the people of Texas - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

While "Lyin' Ted" was off in Mexico, the Rep from New York raised $1 Million for Texas charities.

"While the Texas Senator was doing all this, a Congresswoman from New York City went to work for his constituents, because someone had to."

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez raised $1 million for the people of Texas. All of it will be distributed to five Texas charities."

While Ted Cruz was rushing back to America, AOC raised $1 million for the people of Texas - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
Raw Story? FFS! WTF is wrong with you?

She cares more about polar bears and ice than she does humans fuck off hippies

Environmentalists can go neck themselves

Evidently by raising a million dollars for the frozen citizens of Texass versus zero dollars raised by Ted I think she deserves a round of applause while we boo at the Canuke Cruz.

If you made her dictator she'd give Texans rolling black outs to save the fucking polar bears

Any insinuation otherwise is absurd

She wants higher energy costs

She wants us to reduce emissions. Yea that means colder americans. That means less energy consumption.

We're not going to replace fossil fuels with anything but nukes and have the grid keep going. Especially if everything else switches to electricity and for exmaple our whole transportation network requires a strong grid.

Evidently by raising a million dollars for the frozen citizens of Texass versus zero dollars raised by Ted I think she deserves a round of applause while we boo at the Canuke Cruz.

If you made her dictator she'd give Texans rolling black outs to save the fucking polar bears
Like Gregg Abbott and the legislature of Texas did?

Wow it's almost like it's not a binary and they're all fucking retards

Idiot

"see she's not as retarded as abbott"

low bar

See how the KOOK's act? Soiling in pity.

$1 million for a rich fat cat like AOC is small change and a cheap date to try and get rid of Cruz, which is all this is.

I'm an independent in illinois

I'll pass on AOC energy policy you stupid fucks

We pay nothing for energy here because we're not retarded hippies who think that regressive policy that makes energy cost more is good for anyone but teh rich

Newsflash "progressive" men of reddit. THe matriarchal party you're following is full of retarded ideas it's not 2008.

"women will save us"

No lol, and their inneffecutal shit has tainted the rest of you. You people imagine that's not the future you're fighting for you're insane. Yea rolling blackouts is exactly what the environmentalists want.

We pay nothing for energy here because we're not retarded hippies who think that regressive policy that makes energy cost more is good for anyone but teh rich

Newsflash "progressive" men of reddit. THe matriarchal party you're following is full of retarded ideas it's not 2008.

"women will save us"

No lol
You pay nothing for energy in Illinois, even the gasoline for car energy is free? I think you are full of it.

"women will save us"

No lol, and their inneffecutal shit has tainted the rest of you. You people imagine that's not the future you're fighting for you're insane. Yea rolling blackouts is exactly what the environmentalists want.
I'm an Independent in CA so go fuck yourself.

$1 million for a rich fat cat like AOC is small change and a cheap date to try and get rid of Cruz, which is all this is.
Then why did Cruz get caught running and hiding from the storm?

He did a great job creating sound bites blaming Renewables. They will raise the price, and come up with what will be described as an ineffective solution the next time this happens. It's Texas. We elected Ted. Buy a generator.

He did a great job creating sound bites blaming Renewables. They will raise the price, and come up with what will be described as an ineffective solution the next time this happens. It's Texas. We elected Ted. Buy a generator.
They were warned that this is exactly what would happen if they cut corners and let the capitalist run the system deregulated....Abbott has since order that all gas lines be insulated... After Uncle Joe Biden gives them the dough.....

Idiot

low bar
Seriously idiotic. A tweet by a dingbat reported on Raw Story ffs. That's even lower than CNN.

If only she loved New York as much.

Think of the millions she cost New York when she ran off Amazon right before a pandemic.

Her constituents should be mad as hornets that she is helping Texas after fucking them over.

But thanks for the money...we appreciate it.

Idiot

low bar
Seriously idiotic. A tweet by a dingbat reported on Raw Story ffs. That's even lower than CNN.
KMA fn czech

Forum List

Back