AOC: I Didn’t Attend Biden’s Inauguration In Part Because I Don’t ‘Feel Safe’ Around Republicans

what do you have? A blow up rubber doll?
I'm a pimp on the side so I have a stable of bitches down at the motel.
Don't tell my wife though . She thinks I'm fishing --that's why I have to stop
at the seafood store otw home.
mail.gif

1611356468344.png

View attachment 447097

These idiots in Congress are all cowards.

They have no idea what a real fight is:

View attachment 447098
You folks are the ones who went limp and didn't hold a single armed protest on a capitol anywhere this past week.

AOC is a flake, but I can understand her being traumatized after the experience she just went through. She finds a lot of things threatening, like garbage disposals and cauliflower. Doesn't make what the insurrectionists did any more justified, though.
I could definitely see her being targeted by some right wing maniac.
And the Trumpsters are all shocked and indignant. Just after a violent terror attack on the capitol that targeted Congress.

Inexplicable.

she would be in greater danger walking around the
block in my area of town

What a stupid excuse. You ain’t seen nothing yet, sugar.

Trump should have used that excuse.

...same stupid shit:
white supremacists murder less than ten per year
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year--not counting shootings/crime/etc against blacks
---and they are afraid of whites/white supremacists/etc!!!!!!!!!!!! =idiocy
..no surprise--they fail in math/graduating at lower rates

What a stupid excuse. You ain’t seen nothing yet, sugar.

Trump should have used that excuse.

I don't blame her. Those fuckers are crazy. They try to sneak guns onto the House floor. They don't wear PPE or social distance in the midst of a pandemic that has killed over 400,000 Americans. Who wants to get Trumpublican cooties?

View attachment 447097

View attachment 447098
You folks are the ones who went limp and didn't hold a single armed protest on a capitol anywhere this past week.

AOC is a flake, but I can understand her being traumatized after the experience she just went through. She finds a lot of things threatening, like garbage disposals and cauliflower. Doesn't make what the insurrectionists did any more justified, though.
If a couple of dozen unarmed folks can make her panic, life is going to be fun for her as things escalate to real shit that’s coming.

View attachment 447097

View attachment 447098

If a couple of dozen unarmed folks can make her panic, life is going to be fun for her as things escalate to real shit that’s coming.
So you said. What's your angle here, Weatherman? You need attention or just three hots and a cot for the winter?

Forum List

Back