AOC: I Didn’t Attend Biden’s Inauguration In Part Because I Don’t ‘Feel Safe’ Around Republicans

B96E7B4A-CBC0-4AF6-ABF8-52B528F44964.jpeg

These idiots in Congress are all cowards.

They have no idea what a real fight is:

EBE14885-7986-46B0-BFDA-AFF714B2C963.jpeg

What a stupid excuse. You ain’t seen nothing yet, sugar.

Trump should have used that excuse.

Couple of them there wackos have claimed they would come into the House packing. And the inauguration was outdoors. Some of 'em seem to have taken the Insurrectionistas on a reconnaissance tour the day before too. Likely the same gun nuts.

She incites violence. You reap what you sow.

So basically you're justifying somebody targeting her.
Her loss would certainly raise the average iq level..........

Oh and FYI, did you notice that Pelosi left her behind to be captured by the protestors and put on trial. Wasn't that nice of pelosi to leave AOC there....

I could definitely see her being targeted by some right wing maniac.
AOC has made many abrasive comments and her actions have cost employment and growth in her and other districts in this nation. Violence with property, physical damage and even deaths occurred because of her and others verbal spews. She fell right into the endless extreme political ways instead of bearing down and pushing prudent legislation.

View attachment 447097

These idiots in Congress are all cowards.

They have no idea what a real fight is:

View attachment 447098
You folks are the ones who went limp and didn't hold a single armed protest on a capitol anywhere this past week.

AOC is a flake, but I can understand her being traumatized after the experience she just went through. She finds a lot of things threatening, like garbage disposals and cauliflower. Doesn't make what the insurrectionists did any more justified, though.

So basically you're justifying somebody targeting her.
No, she created the toxic environment with her big mouth. If you can’t stand the heat...stay out of the kitchen.

STILL waiting for linky-linky.

AOC has made many abrasive comments and her actions have cost employment and growth in her and other districts in this nation. Violence with property, physical damage and even deaths occurred because of her and others verbal spews. She fell right into the endless extreme political ways instead of bearing down and pushing prudent legislation.

You too. Same challenge.

Forum List

Back