AOC Doubles Down: The Electoral College Is A Scam----It's Racist

actually, a true democracy would be the racist system

a true democracy creates a tyrannical majority in which minorities wouldn't have any representation

If there's ever been 'one who flew over the cuckoo's nest', she has! She is now the face of the Democrat Party, and its mascot. In the 1930's if she was a leader of America, like Stalin, she'd want to exterminate rural American citizens.

AP_19199640894730-640x480.jpg

Ocasio-Cortez: Electoral College is ‘Affirmative Action' for Rural Americans | Breitbart

To liberal "toilet bowl floaties" EVERYTHING on this planet is racist. Autumn leaves falling from trees is somehow WAAAAAYYYYCIST because it's non-inclusive of non-green leaves. Just a year ago Obamaggot gave a raging, psychotic meltdown speech abroad saying that Americans are "racist, full of hate, and have mommy issues" if they don't go along with his Global Warming obsession! I'm still trying to figure out what WAAAAYYYYCISM has to do with denying this climate change hysteria. God, Obamaggot is the most America-hating politician I've ever seen in my life, which is getting close to half a century. That purple-lipped, coke-headed cocksucker should have been Ann Dunham's fetal research material. And in turn, that Ann Dunham whore should have been her own mother's fetal research material.

It's amazing that the Electoral College was never a problem until Hillary lost. Actually it's AOC who's the scam artist and racist, particularly an anti-White racist.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Calls The Electoral College A Scam - Claims That It's Racist

You and her must have missed the days of Al Gore and how the Electoral College was unfair...

Now Trump won it cleanly and with no real dispute unlike Bush...

Cortez is my Goddess but I will do blasphemy and say she is wrong...

Forum List

Back