AOC displaying strong leadership qualities

Uh... she simply suggested using the post office more and said let me hook you up with someone to write. Not stupid but totally ineffective.

She is super fricking hot though. Smart and beautiful.

:hitit:

Yep, better rush down to the post office and buy about $75,000 worth of stamps (your fair share), to avoid the rush.

Uh... she simply suggested using the post office more and said let me hook you up with someone to write. Not stupid but totally ineffective.

If it's totally ineffective wouldnt that make it a stupid idea?
I expected to hear her say something like:
- nuke a hurricane
- inject disinfectant into the body
- buy greenland

But it was simply a suggestion to drive up awareness. Sigh. Bummer. Donald is way more entertaining being stupid.

If it's totally ineffective wouldnt that make it a stupid idea?
I expected to hear her say something like:
- nuke a hurricane
- inject disinfectant into the body
- buy greenland

But it was simply a suggestion to drive up awareness. Sigh. Bummer. Donald is way more entertaining being stupid.

The idea of nuking hurricanes has been around for decades.

He didnt suggest injecting disinfectants into the body ya dipshit.

If it was up for sale why not?

Because only progressives want to save the post office, the cons want to destroy it which is unconstitutional. He also said liberals so one of you is wrong on political ideology guilt trip. Why is this guy so animatedly gay?

He's married to this smokeshow:
images

and is a former CIA counterintelligence agent that could kill you in your sleep while you're cuddling with your favorite dildo.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Love that girl, her and her friends need to come up with more and more of those great ideas. She must make her district proud!

ILMAO....She's not smart. In fact she sounds like a 17 year old, high. She's one molecule away from being intelligent however, I can see that. I suspect she experienced a head injury. Agree, she's kind of hot, if only she wouldn't speak.

Why the rightwingnuts hate her.

Your video is unavailable.
The reason right wing people dislike her is the same reason left wing people dislike right wingers. If she agreed with the right, the right would like her, and the left would hate her. It’s call politics. Nothing else.

The reason right wing people dislike her is the same reason left wing people dislike right wingers. If she agreed with the right, the right would like her, and the left would hate her. It’s call politics. Nothing else.

You missed the part she's an idiot. Kinda' hot though, good dancer. Probably a great bartender.

aoc.jpg

Last edited:

It's available. Just click"Watch on Facebook."

I don’t have Facebook. I don’t want to be a sheeple and spoon fed my opinions.

AOC has continually shown that she has no intelligence when it comes to business economics. The U.S. Post Office is a gradually dying entity. As Sexton said in the video, the vast majority of the public is texting, emailing, tweeting, paying bills on line, video calling their friends and family for face-to-face talks and zooming. What the post office mostly brings to your homes now is, junk mail advertising and shipments from Amazon, et cetera. Perhaps she should come into the 21st century.
As to the fact that the left keeps calling itself "progressive," nothing could be further from the truth. Marxism/Stalinism/Communism has ALWAYS been "regressive." It mandates that their only be a large behemoth one-party government. Such governments stifle innovation, lead to a loss of civil liberties, persecution, oppression, imprisonment and murder. People forced to live under it, try to flee to.....well.....here.
If you really think the Marxist/Stalinist/Communist ideology way of life is good, I strongly urge you to meet with the Cubans, Venezuelans, Vietnamese, Chinese, surviving former Soviets and North Koreans who fled their nations to come here and have a serious civil dialogue with them. People aren't free in those lands. They have to be smuggled out and if they are caught, they are sent to "re-education camps," or worse.

Forum List

Back