AOC Countdown Clock

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
We had 12 years starting on Jan 22, 2019.

We're now down to 11 years 50 weeks.

Are we seeing massive migrations of animals? Plant growth? Sunspots?

A friend of mine saw a raccoon on a trash heap in Harlem.

This may be worse than Obama's Brutal Sequester

AOC is psychotic.....she has the look of a serial killer....

At 29 years of age, Representative Ocasio-Cortez is not a child. Her comments were hyperbole, but if you'd like to demonstrate once again that you have nothing else to bring to this debate, feel free.

At 29 years of age, Representative Ocasio-Cortez is not a child. Her comments were hyperbole, but if you'd like to demonstrate once again that you have nothing else to bring to this debate, feel free.

Her thinking patterns are of an infantile "center-of-the-Universe" construct.

The voice in her head says she's right because she is. Her pouting last night was amusing.

Her thinking patterns are of an infantile "center-of-the-Universe" construct.

The voice in her head says she's right because she is. Her pouting last night was amusing.
She was hoping to be inaugurated last night. She is such a dreamer lol

You're all making detailed comments about Representative Ocasio-Cortez when I am exceedingly dubious that you have spent a single second listening to her talk about anything.

Her comments were childish stupidity, just like nearly everything else that flops out of her unprepossessing mouth.

Now go dig up some pretty charts and graphs.

You're all making detailed comments about Representative Ocasio-Cortez when I am exceedingly dubious that you have spent a single second listening to her talk about anything.
She is a dumbass. She is knee jerker that uses the fear factor to prey on our sheep.
Its not worth listening to.

Please tell us what this has to do with "Environment".

The environment is a tool used by Left wingers such as AOC who wants to take "extreme action" in order to "save" us all.

In other words, they will take your money.

NYCommie.png

Oh, I have listened. Best laugh in a long time.

Forum List

Back