AOC compares Jim Crow to new GOP Texas Voting Law

You obviously don't know what Jim Crow laws were. Separate restrooms, drinking fountains, restaurants, hotels, etc. That didn't happen in the north. Stupid shithead coon.
Wow this is like time travel back to the 60's in Mississippi... what the hell happened to you, boy? Spewing racist like some kind of Alabama cracker!

Shut your goddam mouth, boy.

But they can't back it up with any reasonable argument.
Oh yes we can, and easily. Jim Crow practices regarding voting were of course designed to prevent blacks from voting. That is precisely what red states are enacting now: measures to prevent blacks from voting.

I know you're a simpleton, but sit real still, scratch your head real hard and maybe you'll get it.

Wow this is like time travel back to the 60's in Mississippi... what the hell happened to you, boy? Spewing racist like some kind of Alabama cracker!

Shut your goddam mouth, boy.
Why don't you come get me and shut my mouth. You stupid cocksucker.

Oh yes we can, and easily. Jim Crow practices regarding voting were of course designed to prevent blacks from voting. That is precisely what red states are enacting now: measures to prevent blacks from voting.

I know you're a simpleton, but sit real still, scratch your head real hard and maybe you'll get it.
You're too fucking stupid to realize that Jim Crow laws were Democrat party ideas.

You're too fucking stupid to realize that Jim Crow laws were Democrat party ideas.
Little incel boy... you're too stupid apparently to know that the Parties have changed! The GOP is now the Party of Incel White Racists, while the Democratic Party at least pretends to be the Party of Justice.

Jim Crow voter restrictions now are 100% RepubliKlan.

Ooooh that sure is scary little white-right incel dweeb!

You never spew your filth anywhere but from behind your computer, boy! So I've done the best thing---turned you in to Homeland Security. They keep tabs on potentially terrorist racist scum like you, little ill-raised racist piece of floating drek that won't flush.
Lol. You didn't do shit, you filthy degenerate. Go scare some naive college kids.

Lol. You didn't do shit, you filthy degenerate. Go scare some naive college kids.
Wrong again, halfwit.

Naturally you hate college kids... they remind you of your own academic inadequacies. I'll bet you blamed your teachers, right? No, halfwit, YOU are the problem. You're dull. You're a dunce, boy!

Sinajuavi
th.jpeg.jpg

Forum List

Back