AOC compares Jim Crow to new GOP Texas Voting Law

FB_IMG_1627403304751.jpg

Either she's a dumbfuck that doesn't know shit or she's a lying bitch that cares nothing about election honesty and integrity.

Actually, now that I think about it, she could be both.

Can anybody support her contention? Who can provide an instance where the new GOP Texas voting law compares closely with Jim Crow laws? Who is disenfranchised? Whose right to vote is infringed? AND how is any of it racist that targets blacks like the Jim Crow laws did?

Some Leftist Stink Tank came up with the Jim Crow nonsense to push their voting rights narrative. So now everyone one of them from Biden on down the line sing "JIM CROW JIM CROW JIM CROW" like a bunch of stupid birds on a wire.

She wasn't even alive during Jim Crow, which was a southern Democrat policy. Stupid cocksucker.

You see the list of states, deal with the truth you were shown.
You obviously don't know what Jim Crow laws were. Separate restrooms, drinking fountains, restaurants, hotels, etc. That didn't happen in the north. Stupid shithead coon.

Wikipedia isn't a reliable source. It can be edited by anyone. The north didn't practice segregated restaurants, hotels, drinking fountains, etc. Only in the south.
They ( the North ) practiced segregated housing as the example of Illinois in that link shows, so yes the North did practice forms of Jim Crow and to say they didn’t is just total nonsense!

Sundown Towns were common in Illinois where if you were the wrong skin color in a all white town your ass better be out of there by sun down!

So yes the north did practice Jim Crow and Chicago even limited where you could live on the bases of your skin color, and I am a white guy and know this shit!

Wikipedia says a lot of stuff that's been added by people who publish their opinions, not facts backed up by history.

The truth is the original Jim Crow laws were passed by legislators in the original Confederate States to keep former slaves separate from Whites. FACT. There may have been laws in the northern states that were designed for separate but equal, but they weren't Jim Crow laws.

They ( the North ) practiced segregated housing as the example of Illinois in that link shows, so yes the North did practice forms of Jim Crow and to say they didn’t is just total nonsense!

Sundown Towns were common in Illinois where if you were the wrong skin color in a all white town your ass better be out of there by sun down!

So yes the north did practice Jim Crow and Chicago even limited where you could live on the bases of your skin color, and I am a white guy and know this shit!
That's not a Jim Crow Law. I explained it the post above, #19.

Forum List

Back