AOC calls for a 'wartime mobilization' to defeat climate change

I like them smart and with fire. She has both.
She has provided no context as usual. She has fire yet no substance. What she is proposing makes no sense. What is this corps of climate changers going to do? How does she plan to address the climate change caused by China?

She has provided no context as usual. She has fire yet no substance. What she is proposing makes no sense. What is this corps of climate changers going to do? How does she plan to address the climate change caused by China?

q5huctvwvtc71.png

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says he won't impose new mask mandate despite…

Senate Republicans Block Infrastructure Plan Debate, for Now
View attachment 515544
Judy Chu, Chuck Schumer standing in front of a screen: MailOnline logo
© Provided by Daily Mail MailOnline logo
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling for a 'wartime scale' effort to fight climate change in a press conference where progressive lawmakers pledged that money for a 1.5 million-strong 'climate corps' will be included in Democrats' budget reconciliation bill.

'The question is not just if we are going to do it, but how - how big, how ambitious?' the New York Democrat said Tuesday morning. 'Our climate crisis today requires a peaceful but wartime scale mobilization in order to combat the climate crisis.'

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, who opened the press conference, said he would 'ensure' the climate corps is part of Democrats' sweeping $3.5trillion budget bill.

'I will fight to get the biggest, boldest CCC possible,' Schumer said.

You people are idiots.
Oh look, there just happens to be an asian and 2 black people right next to her. Im sure that wast staged at all.

Look, I know you're angry. You've hitched yourself to this idiot woman, and you're starting to realize how stupid she really is.
I'm actually more impressed with her now than I was when I first found out about her. She is going to be a force and the attention she gets from you retards confirms that.

AOC is right. we need to enter a warlike emergency state which will last for decades at least

To simply guarantee the minimal conditions of our survival, mobilizing all our resources is inevitable to deal with unheard-of challenges, including displacements of millions of people due to global warming.
Not to mention the coming zombie apocalypse.

Forum List

Back