AOC calls for a 'wartime mobilization' to defeat climate change

AOC seems to be the spokesperson for the president's agenda these days. We know they want to decrease the number of current prison inmates by setting non violent felons free but they insist on pursuing mom & pop criminal trespassers and indicting republicans for technical crimes. A "wartime mobilization" might be the crazy left's ultimate fantasy of rounding up right wing dissidents. FDR used an executive order to round up and incarcerate American citizens without due process so we know that anything is possible when the media becomes the propaganda arm of the democrat party. Will it happen? Ask the Branch Dividians what they thought when the Feds jumped out of their vehicles on that first day.

I make a motion for more research into wave energy technologies. Building that technology into seawalls can help with global sea rising, and desalinate seawater and pump it to the interior. We could be refilling aquifers.

I absolutely adore that girl.
Nothing that fool, or this nation for that matter can make any significant change in our climate. China is continuing to expand its coal mining and plants and second and third world nations will continue to require and use fossil fuels out of necessity for the foreseeable future.

There is zero evidence of any real climate change
In fact , this has been the coolest July I have had in Vegas
Anecdotal evidence proves you wrong.

Research into wave energy technologies could enable that technology to be built into seawalls, generate energy to desalinate seawater, and pump fresh water into the interior to full up aquifers.

Research into wave energy technologies could enable that technology to be built into seawalls, generate energy to desalinate seawater, and pump fresh water into the interior to full up aquifers.

What u see how women are now being treated in Afghanistan will come here.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says he won't impose new mask mandate despite…

Senate Republicans Block Infrastructure Plan Debate, for Now

View attachment 515544
Judy Chu, Chuck Schumer standing in front of a screen: MailOnline logo
© Provided by Daily Mail MailOnline logo
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling for a 'wartime scale' effort to fight climate change in a press conference where progressive lawmakers pledged that money for a 1.5 million-strong 'climate corps' will be included in Democrats' budget reconciliation bill.

'The question is not just if we are going to do it, but how - how big, how ambitious?' the New York Democrat said Tuesday morning. 'Our climate crisis today requires a peaceful but wartime scale mobilization in order to combat the climate crisis.'

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, who opened the press conference, said he would 'ensure' the climate corps is part of Democrats' sweeping $3.5trillion budget bill.

'I will fight to get the biggest, boldest CCC possible,' Schumer said.

You people are idiots.

Violence has broken out in Khuristan, Iran because of severe water shortages.

Saudi Arabia has been building RECHARGE Dams for more than 30 year to refill aquifers.. At last count they had 300.

I make a motion for more research into wave energy technologies. Building that technology into seawalls can help with global sea rising, and desalinate seawater and pump it to the interior. We could be refilling aquifers.
Those things were done decades ago.

the climate crisis, my friends, is our most urgent challenge

we don't have the luxury to wait until the pandemic is over. we need to change NOW

Forum List

Back