two thirds of voters want blm riots probed

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

I agree. People should not be getting away with abusing cops and ripping off stores and buring buildings down.

I agree. People should not be getting away with abusing cops and ripping off stores and buring buildings down.
Read the article as far as the word "Rasmussen". No need to read any further. Because as we all know, Rasmussen is the most accurate pollster out there. :auiqs.jpg:

Me too. There were so many Trump supporters and undercover cops instigating violence. We need an investigation to find them all.

Watch out, you trump Nazis won't be happy with the findings of any honest investigation proving who actually caused the violence surrounding BLM protests.

Watch out, you trump Nazis won't be happy with the findings of any honest investigation proving who actually caused the violence surrounding BLM protests.

you democrat nazis still arnt. still absessed with jan. 6 and trump after he was exonerated.

Me too. There were so many Trump supporters and undercover cops instigating violence. We need an investigation to find them all.
they had nothing to do with blm riots. ther talking about investigating them. lol

Unfortunately their are no FBI agents available to investigate the BLM riots as they are all working 24/7 tracking down the January 6th folks.
becasue fbi are nazi left wingers. they should be aresting blm terroists instead.

they had nothing to do with blm riots. ther talking about investigating them. lol
They definitely did. There were a large number of people at BLM riots that were middle aged bearded porculent men that were instigating violence. In fact, a large number of them suddenly appeared and emerged from a caravan of crew cab Dodge Rams.

It’s so obvious that the instigators were almost entirely plants.

They definitely did. There were a large number of people at BLM riots that were middle aged bearded porculent men that were instigating violence. In fact, a large number of them suddenly appeared and emerged from a caravan of crew cab Dodge Rams.

It’s so obvious that the instigators were almost entirely plants.
So many of these Blm and Antifa terrotis shouldbe behined bars.

You just described the far left elite in the Democratic party. Good job.
Nope. They were all Trump supporting members of 3%, Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and undercover police intending to stage riots so that they can crack down on peaceful protestors in furtherance of their political agenda.

Nope. They were all Trump supporting members of 3%, Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and undercover police intending to stage riots so that they can crack down on peaceful protestors in furtherance of their political agenda.

Good lord, that is bat poop crazy.

Forum List

Back