AOC 'Appointed' As 'Embarrassing Hunter Biden Investigation Disrupter / One-Woman Clown Show'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...or did she just naturally assume the position on her own?!

In Hunter's defense AOC declared Hunter's exposed criminal laptop to be 'HALF-FAKE':

'Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., slammed the House Oversight Committee's hearing on Twitter's decision to repress the Hunter Biden laptop story in the fall of 2020 and called the story "half-fake."

"We could be talking about the cost of prescription drugs, abortion rights, civil rights, voting rights, but instead (thanks to Republicans) we're talking about Hunter Biden's half fake (criminal) laptop story. I mean this is an embarrassment.'

When you are a Democrat you get the best defense strategy team money can buy. When you're just the President's crackhead criminal son you get AOC.

:auiqs.jpg:

In Hunter's defense AOC declared Hunter's exposed criminal laptop to be 'HALF-FAKE':

'Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., slammed the House Oversight Committee's hearing on Twitter's decision to repress the Hunter Biden laptop story in the fall of 2020 and called the story "half-fake."

"We could be talking about the cost of prescription drugs, abortion rights, civil rights, voting rights, but instead (thanks to Republicans) we're talking about Hunter Biden's half fake (criminal) laptop story. I mean this is an embarrassment.'

When you are a Democrat you get the best defense strategy team money can buy. When you're just the President's crackhead criminal son you get AOC.

Maybe someday AOC will start doing things FAST. Everything I have ever seen her do has been HALF FAST.

LOL....Sort of like how Jefferies got the House Minority Leader spot....None of the dem whips like Hoyer wanted it so I guess they said "hey, give it to the negro, he's used to all back of the bus". ;)

She's 100% on the money.
And yes, it's embarrassing. But telling in that it's all Republicans have...which is nothing...but we all knew that. :)
This morning's charade on CSPAN2 was beyond a snoozefest.

AOC reportedly asked Pelosi's replacement if she could be appointed as 'Chairman of the INTELLIGENT Committee' ... he gave her this job instead.

LOL....Sort of like how Jefferies got the House Minority Leader spot....None of the dem whips like Hoyer wanted it so I guess they said "hey, give it to the negro, he's used to all back of the bus". ;)
We will have to deal with the Village man when they come to power again. Without violence, non progs need to slow down at work. Let the inefficiencies increase. e as they are.

Ayup. Couple hours I'll never get back. :auiqs.jpg:
1ca30078-7f40-4bb8-90e2-9b50d5dfce9c_text.gif

She's living proof that the nation is in decline.

When crackhead Marion Barry was told he could never be President, he smiled and said, 'But I can be MAYOR.'

During 'Wet T-Shirt' night at the bar where AOC worked, when former Mayor Marion Barry told her she could never be President, AOC, sopping wet, responded, 'Yeah, but I can be a member of Congress, you crackhead!'

Last edited:
When crackhead Marion Barry was told he could never be President, he smiled and said, 'But I can be MAYOR.'

During 'Wet T-Shirt' night at the bar where AOC worked, when Marion Barry told her she could never be President, AOC, sopping wet, responded, 'Yeah, but I can be a member of Congress, you crackhead!'
Crazy_Insane_Or_Insane_Crazy.jpg

Forum List

Back