Did Biden praise Xi Jinping?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
President Biden’s State of the Union address was full of bizarre moments, but one that stood out to lawmakers and viewers alike was when the commander in chief went off script to shout about Chinese President Xi Jinping.
“Name me a world leader who would change places with Xi Jinping!” Biden yelled amid a portion of his speech about how democracies have become stronger, while autocracies have gotten weaker. “Name me one! Name me one!"
Biden briefly addressed the spy balloon saga, saying if Beijing "threatens our sovereignty, we will act to protect our country. And we did."

The spy balloon freely traversed the country for days before getting shot down by the U.S. military off the East Coast.

Comment:
Joe Biden has been compromised by Chinese funneling bribes through his crack addicted son Hunter.
Maybe that is why he allowed the Chinese Spy Balloon to travel all the way across our country.
Biden's open border policy is destroying America's "sovereignty" and killing thousands of American citizens.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's abuses of power such as censorship, shooting protesters, election rigging crimes, and using the DOJ and FBI as their political weapons are the true threat to our "democracy".
The Democrat Party's major abuses of power are designed to create a one party "autocracy".
Joe Biden lies all of the time and the dumb dem voters lap it up.

The balloon thing is a very comfortable way to pivot away from a Ukraine narrative that is falling apart as fast as the Ukraine itself and toward China as the newest ''threat''. Nothing has come of what's going on in the Ukraine aside from loss of life. Nor will it. And allies for it are fading fast. The more they prolong it the more room it gives China anyway.

China's apparently been floating their stuff over her for years. And they never said anything until now? Come on...

President Biden’s State of the Union address was full of bizarre moments, but one that stood out to lawmakers and viewers alike was when the commander in chief went off script to shout about Chinese President Xi Jinping.
“Name me a world leader who would change places with Xi Jinping!” Biden yelled amid a portion of his speech about how democracies have become stronger, while autocracies have gotten weaker. “Name me one! Name me one!"
One of us is misinterpreting Biden's comment on nobody being willing to change places with Xi.

I'll leave that with us all.

One of us is misinterpreting Biden's comment on nobody being willing to change places with Xi.

I'll leave that with us all.

XI is leader for life of the 2nd most powerful country in the world who knows that since the US has neutered itself and Russia has been shown to be impotent, are well on their way to world dominance.
He lives like a billionaire while welding his own people inside their homes.
Who wouldn't want that position?

Is that what you got?

XI is leader for life of the 2nd most powerful country in the world who knows that since the US has neutered itself and Russia has been shown to be impotent, are well on their way to world dominance.
It has reached the point of superiority being decided based on support from the rest of the world's countries.
He lives like a billionaire while welding his own people inside their homes.
Who wouldn't want that position?

Is that what you got?
Referring to the Covid surge? In fact, America has more people in hospitals and deathly ill, as well as more deaths from Covid than China had during their last surge. (per capita)

As Biden would say, check it out.

As estimated by US media:

30,000 deaths per month in China.

500 deaths per day in America.

Equals per capita?

Biden briefly addressed the spy balloon saga, saying if Beijing "threatens our sovereignty, we will act to protect our country. And we did."

The spy balloon freely traversed the country for days before getting shot down by the U.S. military off the East Coast.

Comment:
Joe Biden has been compromised by Chinese funneling bribes through his crack addicted son Hunter.
Maybe that is why he allowed the Chinese Spy Balloon to travel all the way across our country.
Biden's open border policy is destroying America's "sovereignty" and killing thousands of American citizens.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's abuses of power such as censorship, shooting protesters, election rigging crimes, and using the DOJ and FBI as their political weapons are the true threat to our "democracy".
The Democrat Party's major abuses of power are designed to create a one party "autocracy".

1675888416083.png

“Name me a world leader who would change places with Xi Jinping!”

I have to be honest...I have always wanted to be ruler of China, and I know exactly what my name would be.

Imagine standing out on a balcony, looking down on a million Chinese followers, the sound echoing like thunder as all of them chant out your name...

'HU SHO DADEE!'

:auiqs.jpg:

It has reached the point of superiority being decided based on support from the rest of the world's countries.

Referring to the Covid surge? In fact, America has more people in hospitals and deathly ill, as well as more deaths from Covid than China had during their last surge. (per capita)

As Biden would say, check it out.

As estimated by US media:

30,000 deaths per month in China.

500 deaths per day in America.

Equals per capita?

Your stats are fucked in the head.

Comment:
No. What did your masters tell you he meant?

Forum List

Back