Dozens of of US government workers - including Defense and State Departments - plan to go on one-day hunger strike for Gaza

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Lol!!
One day! Yeah, that will show 'em! :laugh:

Dozens of of US government workers - including Defense and State Departments - plan to go on one-day hunger strike for Gaza in protest to Biden's support of Israel on February 1​

Dozens of US government workers will stage a one-day hunger strike to protest the Biden's administration support for Israel amid the war with Hamas.
Members of Feds United for Peace told The Guardian that employees from over two dozen government agencies - including the Departments of Defense and State - plan on a day of fasting on Thursday.

The officials participating will show up at work either dressed in black or wearing 'keffiyeh scarves or other symbols of Palestinian solidarity.'

They could go without snacks for more than a day...

merlin_149027946_47837045-1d71-4240-ab55-10f6bb957167-articleLarge.jpg

Dozens huh?

1 day hunger strike huh?

Well, they will do it and no one cares if 24 or 36 people don't eat all day. But I bet they will sneak and eat anyway but will claim not to.

And they will do this for some other country meanwhile the one they live in and we're born in goes to shit with all kinds of craziness and they don't do anything? Oh but they will speak up about some foreign nation having issues?

Fuck these people and fuck Gaza and fuck Ukraine an fuck israel. America needs to take care of America for once.

Lol!!
One day! Yeah, that will show 'em! :laugh:

Dozens of of US government workers - including Defense and State Departments - plan to go on one-day hunger strike for Gaza in protest to Biden's support of Israel on February 1​

That one day food strike has broken Biden who just screamed, "I no longer support Israel, cease fire, cease fire, cease fire!!!!"

The power of a hunger strike.

Its not a joke, these fascist democrats have their hands firmly upon the levers of power, do I need remind you folks that Biden has salted his illegitimate administration with Iranian agents???

Forum List

Back