Maskless Monday Observations

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Ran errands in 5 stores today in Virginia.
Key observations:
None of the stores required masks.

About 2/3 shoppers wore masks.

Almost all of the 1/3 maskless shoppers were 50+ years old.

Fits right into my observation about younger people and their total dependence upon others for instruction. Older generations were taught to respect but question, to think independently.

I saw this yesterday from a friend of a friend. He’s all happy for himself and his accomplishment. Personally, he saddens me. Zoom in on his face if you don’t know why.
8832108C-EA10-459A-9F40-914838216173.jpeg

There are still mask up signs in front of our stores but zero enforcement...had lunch today at Marie Calendars...no one had a mask on coming in or out of the restaurant....no mask at Home Depot either....

There are still mask up signs in front of our stores but zero enforcement...had lunch today at Marie Calendars...no one had a mask on coming in or out of the restaurant....no mask at Home Depot either....
In our area, masks mandates have been removed but a couple of local stores are still requiring them and Home Depot, Target, Starbucks, Trader Joe's and Kroger are still requiring them. Most in this area are disregarding the guidance or shopping elsewhere. The large chains won't notice, but these local ma and pa stores are going to feel the pinch--personally, I hope the sheep go broke--I won't shop there.

Ran errands in 5 stores today in Virginia.
Key observations:
None of the stores required masks.

About 2/3 shoppers wore masks.

Almost all of the 1/3 maskless shoppers were 50+ years old.

Fits right into my observation about younger people and their total dependence upon others for instruction. Older generations were taught to respect but question, to think independently.

I saw this yesterday from a friend of a friend. He’s all happy for himself and his accomplishment. Personally, he saddens me. Zoom in on his face if you don’t know why.
View attachment 490587
Biden took off his mask and Governors are in a quandary. They don't know what to do..

Umm, I don't mean to rain on your maskless parade but the virus is still out there and I think the intent of the CDC was to tell those that have been vaccinated, it's ok to lose the mask. Those that haven't been vaccinated are playing with fire.

Then again, the CDC may just be trying to cull the herd.

Umm, I don't mean to rain on your maskless parade but the virus is still out there and I think the intent of the CDC was to tell those that have been vaccinated, it's ok to lose the mask. Those that haven't been vaccinated are playing with fire.

Then again, the CDC may just be trying to cull the herd.
Wow. Viruses are still out there?
You go keep your mask on, placebos are important.
3097259D-17D6-4917-AF49-551DAAA4C06E.jpeg

Forum List

Back