Anyone with Half a Brain’s Afghanistan Shutdown Plan

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1C032784-4341-4189-AE64-60D9D6997A10.png
I would point out that Bagram airbase has multiple runways and is easily defendable being outside of town. Kabul has a single runway in an urban area and if shooting starts it’s urban warfare at its worst.

Biden closed Bagram.

Last edited:
View attachment 528185 I would point out that Bagram airbase has multiple runways and is easily defendable being outside of town. Kabul has a single runway in an urban area and if shooting starts it’s urban warfare at its worst.

You missed one thing. I wish I remembered where I read it, but a few weeks before all of this, Biden also closed the organization or agency which used to be in charge of helping evacuate people out of foreign countries! The very thing we need right now!

So that is a big part of the problem now.

I wonder if Joe comes back from his current lid next week and resigns as president?

HERE IT IS!

You missed one thing. I wish I remembered where I read it, but a few weeks before all of this, Biden also closed the organization or agency which used to be in charge of helping evacuate people out of foreign countries! The very thing we need right now!

So that is a big part of the problem now.

I wonder if Joe comes back from his current lid next week and resigns as president?

HERE IT IS!

Yep. Get the count and locations of Americans and order them out before you let the Taliban know.

Yep. Get the count and locations of Americans and order them out before you let the Taliban know.
The Biden Crime Family administration doesn't care people stranded in Afghanistan. They plan to indiscriminately import as many Afghans (terrorists included) into the red states here. One report regarding evacuations stated that 2000 people had been brought here...300 among them being American citizens.

Statements from the BCF administration regarding its evacuation plans all seem to include mention of non-citizens. The Democrats need a new, fresh voting block.

Forum List

Back