Anyone who has ever worked for Trump LOVES him!

K9Buck

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just kidding. LOL. I imagine it's not easy working for him. He's been his own man forever and it shows. He apparently doesn't play well with others. Can we start up a collection and send Trump to charm school so that he can learn some tact and diplomacy? It may be interesting, and possibly alarming, to hear what his latest casualty, John Bolton, has to say.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just kidding. LOL. I imagine it's not easy working for him. He's been his own man forever and it shows. He apparently doesn't play well with others. Can we start up a collection and send Trump to charm school so that he can learn some tact and diplomacy? It may be interesting, and possibly alarming, to hear what his latest casualty, John Bolton, has to say.
In reality, he is an ignorant, short sighted, unethical, amoral manbaby who is not a good leader.

Tax Man

Gold Member
Reaction score
tRumputin specifically chose republican because they are the stupidest people in America.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The best boss I ever worked for would walk up and down the aisles at 8am and if you weren't there, he would say something like "Where the hell is Vince? His project is behind and he's sleeping in!" But he would also make a point to recognize you with cash awards if you did something good. He was a jerk but he was also a great boss.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
In reality, he is an ignorant, short sighted, unethical, amoral manbaby who is not a good leader.
we havent had a good leader in quite a while....

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump is a perfect example of a "trust fund baby". Entitled inherited wealth bastards who have never really heard the word NO. Lords knows I met enough of them when I worked in Palm Beach. Bill chiselers extraordinaire. It seems they get a special thrill beating people out of money.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List