Anyone who has ever worked for Trump LOVES him!

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Just kidding. LOL. I imagine it's not easy working for him. He's been his own man forever and it shows. He apparently doesn't play well with others. Can we start up a collection and send Trump to charm school so that he can learn some tact and diplomacy? It may be interesting, and possibly alarming, to hear what his latest casualty, John Bolton, has to say.

Just kidding. LOL. I imagine it's not easy working for him. He's been his own man forever and it shows. He apparently doesn't play well with others. Can we start up a collection and send Trump to charm school so that he can learn some tact and diplomacy? It may be interesting, and possibly alarming, to hear what his latest casualty, John Bolton, has to say.
In reality, he is an ignorant, short sighted, unethical, amoral manbaby who is not a good leader.

tRumputin specifically chose republican because they are the stupidest people in America.

The best boss I ever worked for would walk up and down the aisles at 8am and if you weren't there, he would say something like "Where the hell is Vince? His project is behind and he's sleeping in!" But he would also make a point to recognize you with cash awards if you did something good. He was a jerk but he was also a great boss.

In reality, he is an ignorant, short sighted, unethical, amoral manbaby who is not a good leader.
we havent had a good leader in quite a while....

Trump is a perfect example of a "trust fund baby". Entitled inherited wealth bastards who have never really heard the word NO. Lords knows I met enough of them when I worked in Palm Beach. Bill chiselers extraordinaire. It seems they get a special thrill beating people out of money.

Forum List

Back