Anyone watching 'Outlast' on Netflix?

I wish it was a t.v series about closeted gays coming out! Now that would be something to watch. :) Of course it has to be another fucking environment show! lol. A gay show at least would show the struggles of gays and what they have to deal with. now that would be new. This isn't new.

Survival type show. Debuts today. Supposed to be 'Alone' meets the 'The Hunger Games'.

Getting ready to watch episode one right now...

unless theyre going to show someone dying I wont waste my time,,

if they are going to use the word survival that means death not a trip out on a medi-vac chopper,,,

I wish it was a t.v series about closeted gays coming out! Now that would be something to watch. :) Of course it has to be another fucking environment show! lol. A gay show at least would show the struggles of gays and what they have to deal with. now that would be new. This isn't new.
No one cares about gays or what happens to them. Only an innovative murder adds entertainment value.

Maybe they don’t want to come out. Why do you freaks always want to out gay people. Why don’t you mind your own business.

So is this like Survivor? That show has gone so woke it is no longer watchable, but it had been going downhill for years. When it first started, it was pretty damn good. I'll have to check this one out on Netflix.
Pretty good so far...a little overdramatic...but I'm hooked.

LAtest series I've watched that I liked has been Joe Pickett. A lot of really crappy series out there. There is an entire series on midgets in assorted cities, some weird show about making knives and other silly crap, Ice Road Morons, some idiots driving along cliffs in India or some shithole, and psycho hoarders. Alone was interesting for a few episodes, but 'Oh Noes!!! The weather is getting bad!!!' gets old after three or four episodes. We did worse camping trips in the Boy Scouts.

Everything is "woke" now, so I concentrate on "survival" shows even though they are scripted most of the time. Still....at least I don't have to watch two chicks sucking face or two guys swapping spit.
I don't even enjoy looking at heteros doing the same thing. Way past that stage in my life. I like a good story with action/adventure without the romance crap. Hard to find nowadays.

Forum List

Back