Anyone watch President Trump speaking in Houston?

They loved him! It was nice to see our flag being waved by the Indians along with their own. It reminded me of the days of John Kennedy...

We have a president that wins friends and influences people. And liberals can't stop it. :eusa_dance:

Yet when right wingers see a Mexican flag flown in similar situations they go into a rant about how they think it is unAmerican.

There's a difference. They were waving those flags in support of America, not against America, as most Mexican flag-wavers are.

You sure as hell didn't see any of those Indians burning the American flag either, did you?
Yep, you're still an idiot.

Wait, are you claiming if a Mexican waiving a Mexican Flag is doing so to be Pro-American?

Please tell me you are not that idiotic!?!
Come on. People from one country waving their home country's flag is seen as ProAmerican, but someone from another country is seen as AntiAmerican? You don't think that's a little nuts? You realize Mexico is one of our closest allies and trading partners, don't you?
Mexico and the United States has always had an uneasy relationship although we are friendly to each other. That is one massively corrupted nation that exports its excess population to us.

I was there! (See avatar)

"Trump is already making America great again!" - Marvelous Modi

EFGv12uXUAAraQO

We just got home and I missed it. He was speaking at the NRG Stadium in Houston, which has a seating capacity of 71,995. The place looked packed, and he was addressing over 50,000 Indian-Americans.

Howdy Modi LIVE Updates: Committed to Fight Radical Islamic Terrorism, Says Trump; Gets Standing Ovation
Yes ...they planted a whole row of Latino's right behind him.
And of course he turned around and said "I love the Latina's ."

( female Hispanics are Latina's right ? )

Would you rather he say,”I hate Latinas”?

We just got home and I missed it. He was speaking at the NRG Stadium in Houston, which has a seating capacity of 71,995. The place looked packed, and he was addressing over 50,000 Indian-Americans.

Howdy Modi LIVE Updates: Committed to Fight Radical Islamic Terrorism, Says Trump; Gets Standing Ovation

Angelo can't seem to get his mind around the fact that Latinos like Trump, and aren't the exclusive property of the Democrats.

Yet when right wingers see a Mexican flag flown in similar situations they go into a rant about how they think it is unAmerican.

There's a difference. They were waving those flags in support of America, not against America, as most Mexican flag-wavers are.

You sure as hell didn't see any of those Indians burning the American flag either, did you?

Wait, are you claiming if a Mexican waiving a Mexican Flag is doing so to be Pro-American?

Come on. People from one country waving their home country's flag is seen as ProAmerican, but someone from another country is seen as AntiAmerican? You don't think that's a little nuts? You realize Mexico is one of our closest allies and trading partners, don't you?

They are a trading partner for sure but not any form of a country to... Canada, England and Germany are our allies.

Waving a Mexican, Irish or Russian flag on American soil is never pro-American...

But inviting Russians into the oval office and shit talking other Americans is okay.........

At least he could have made a joke like
"Any bad hombres here today ? You know I'll be very honest -- ICE is checking IDs at the exits so I hope you're all here legally because......they don't mess around. I love ICE."

Last edited:

They are a trading partner for sure but not any form of a country to... Canada, England and Germany are our allies.

Waving a Mexican, Irish or Russian flag on American soil is never pro-American...

But inviting Russians into the oval office and shit talking other Americans is okay.........

That's what President do: They invite other dignitaries to the White House, they sit down, they discuss things, and they try to work out their differences. Isn't that what the liberal concept of "tolerance" is supposed to be?

Would you rather Trump call them poopy poop-heads and throw rocks and sticks at them or something? Maybe put a flaming bag of poop on the Russian Ambassador's doorstep, ring the bell, and run behind the bushes tittering and laughing?

Do you understand why you're not the President of this country?

At least he could have made a joke like
"Any bad hombres here today ? You know I'll be very honest -- ICE is checking IDs at the exits so....they don't mess around. I love ICE."

The Americanized immigrants would have laughed. They don't care for illegals all that much.

Calling Dr Bombay !Calling Dr Bombay ! Emergency come right away !
The lefttards dont like it when brown people show up for a potus rally
They need valiums ASAP

1 trump dot head crowd.jpg

That's what President do: They invite other dignitaries to the White House, they sit down, they discuss things, and they try to work out their differences. Isn't that what the liberal concept of "tolerance" is supposed to be?

Would you rather Trump call them poopy poop-heads and throw rocks and sticks at them or something?

Russians aren't dignitaries, they're the enemy. It's weird that some Americans have forgotten that. So easily manipulated and controlled.

They need valiums ASAP

View attachment 280550

Thank you very much for that! I searched Google for a crowd-size picture after his speech ended, and the only pictures most media sources were publishing were right after the crowd started coming in.

They seem to do that on purpose, to downplay the sized crowd he's pulling in.

Would you rather Trump call them poopy poop-heads and throw rocks and sticks at them or something?

Russians aren't dignitaries, they're the enemy. It's weird that some Americans have forgotten that. So easily manipulated and controlled.

So do you believe that Senator Joseph McCarthy was right when he held his investigation, and claimed that the Russians were trying to infiltrate our political system?

Choose your answer wisely now...

They need valiums ASAP

View attachment 280550

Thank you very much for that! I searched Google for a crowd-size picture after his speech ended, and the only pictures most media sources were publishing were right after the crowd started coming in.

HE almost filled the stadium nose bleed on the right and in the back are sparse but its still a large crowd
1 trump crowd.jpg

They need valiums ASAP

View attachment 280550

HE almost filled the stadium nose bleed on the right and in the back are sparse but its still a large crowd
View attachment 280555

That's pretty amazing that so many people could turn out with such short notice. I think the majority of them were Indian-Americans weren't they? Let's see Warren top that.

Forum List

Back