Anyone watch President Trump speaking in Houston?

Calling Dr Bombay !Calling Dr Bombay ! Emergency come right away !
The lefttards dont like it when brown people show up for a potus rally
They need valiums ASAP

View attachment 280550

Thank you very much for that! I searched Google for a crowd-size picture after his speech ended, and the only pictures most media sources were publishing were right after the crowd started coming in.

They seem to do that on purpose, to downplay the sized crowd he's pulling in.
HE almost filled the stadium nose bleed on the right and in the back are sparse but its still a large crowd
View attachment 280555
While Warren gets 2,000 and the crazy media goes wild over her crowd size telling everyone she is the best.

Angelo can't seem to get his mind around the fact that Latinos like Trump, and aren't the exclusive property of the Democrats.
I defend Trump all the time and for the most part I hate
the Democratic party. You be confusin me wit some other dude mon.

All apologies, homeboy. it's hard to tell who the players are without a score card.

Come on. People from one country waving their home country's flag is seen as ProAmerican, but someone from another country is seen as AntiAmerican? You don't think that's a little nuts? You realize Mexico is one of our closest allies and trading partners, don't you?

They are a trading partner for sure but not any form of a country to... Canada, England and Germany are our allies.

Waving a Mexican, Irish or Russian flag on American soil is never pro-American...

But inviting Russians into the oval office and shit talking other Americans is okay.........

That's what President do: They invite other dignitaries to the White House, they sit down, they discuss things, and they try to work out their differences. Isn't that what the liberal concept of "tolerance" is supposed to be?

Would you rather Trump call them poopy poop-heads and throw rocks and sticks at them or something?

Russians aren't dignitaries, they're the enemy. It's weird that some Americans have forgotten that. So easily manipulated and controlled.

So do you believe that Senator Joseph McCarthy was right when he held his investigation, and claimed that the Russians were trying to infiltrate our political system?

Choose your answer wisely now...

I believe President Trump embarrassed the country when he invited the enemy into the people's house and shit talked other Americans. No matter what our political differences we should never turn on each other and join forces with an enemy. Your team broke that unspoken rule.

They are a trading partner for sure but not any form of a country to... Canada, England and Germany are our allies.

Waving a Mexican, Irish or Russian flag on American soil is never pro-American...

But inviting Russians into the oval office and shit talking other Americans is okay.........

That's what President do: They invite other dignitaries to the White House, they sit down, they discuss things, and they try to work out their differences. Isn't that what the liberal concept of "tolerance" is supposed to be?

Would you rather Trump call them poopy poop-heads and throw rocks and sticks at them or something?

Russians aren't dignitaries, they're the enemy. It's weird that some Americans have forgotten that. So easily manipulated and controlled.

So do you believe that Senator Joseph McCarthy was right when he held his investigation, and claimed that the Russians were trying to infiltrate our political system?

I believe President Trump embarrassed the country when he invited the enemy into the people's house and shit talked other Americans. No matter what our political differences we should never turn on each other and join forces with an enemy. Your team broke that unspoken rule.

You didn't answer the question:

Do you believe that Senator Joseph McCarthy was right when he held his investigation, and claimed that the Russians were trying to infiltrate our political system?

Now answer these two: Are we at war with Russia? If not, what makes them our "enemy"? Because you believe what has already been disproven, that some Russians caused Hillary to lose the election?

I seem to remember a certain Secretary of State by the same name back in 2009 offering the Russians a "Reset button" and trying to normalize relationships. There were also suspicions that she worked out a deal with them, to give them a sizable quantity of our uranium reserves.

Why the sudden change?

Do you believe that Senator Joseph McCarthy was right when he held his investigation, and claimed that the Russians were trying to infiltrate our political system?

Now answer these two: Are we at war with Russia? If not, what makes them our "enemy"? Because you believe what has already been disproven, that some Russians caused Hillary to lose the election?

I seem to remember a certain Secretary of State by the same name back in 2009 offering the Russians a "Reset button" and trying to normalize relationships.

Why the sudden change?

I'm not playing russian roulette with you. Let's stick to current events. You can do that, can't you?

Your team has dishonored the country and the constitution by conspiring with the enemy and encouraging attacks on fellow Americans. Your team is setting a precedence that will come back to haunt you. The other team may decide to play the same game and discard any loyalty that remains between Americans.

You choose carefully. Either you honor the constitution or you honor a man who has no honor.

I seem to remember a certain Secretary of State by the same name back in 2009 offering the Russians a "Reset button" and trying to normalize relationships.

Why the sudden change?

I'm not playing russian roulette with you. Let's stick to current events. You can do that, can't you?

Your team has dishonored the country and the constitution by conspiring with the enemy and encouraging attacks on fellow Americans. Your team is setting a precedence that will come back to haunt you. The other team may decide to play the same game and discard any loyalty that remains between Americans.

You choose carefully. Either you honor the constitution or your honor a man who has no honor.

So it is your opinion that Senator McCarthy was 100% correct and the Russians were indeed trying to subvert your political system? And that despite all the ridicule from the academic elite back then, he has been vindicated?

You do know that you can't have it both ways. You have to choose between one or the other.

Why the sudden change?

You choose carefully. Either you honor the constitution or your honor a man who has no honor.

So it is your opinion that Senator McCarthy was 100% correct and the Russians were indeed trying to subvert our political system? And that despite all the ridicule from the academic elite back then, he has been vindicated?

You do know that you can't have it both ways. You have to choose between one or the other.

This is what you got from my posts? We are clearly not communicating very well.

Enjoy counting out the crowd size.

Indians are grateful that Trump agreed to their request to mediate between them and Pakistan
You mean Pockyston ?
Obama-in-Muslim-garb.jpg

Why the sudden change?

So it is your opinion that Senator McCarthy was 100% correct and the Russians were indeed trying to subvert our political system? And that despite all the ridicule from the academic elite back then, he has been vindicated?

You just can't bring yourself to admit that you're confused.

Time for a little soul-searching and an attempt to make sense of it all.

Why the sudden change?

My dad and I used to play this game when I was younger. He called it "wit war". It was a battle of wits. And what I've just realized is you're not on my level. You just don't challenge me. You talk of silly yesterday years and crowd sizes.

I'm not confused, I'm bored. I'm not trying to be mean. We just don't click.

Why the sudden change?

My dad and I used to play this game when I was younger. He called it "wit war". It was a battle of wits. And what I've just realized is you're not on my level. You just don't challenge me. You talk of silly yesterday years and crowd sizes.

I'm not confused. I'm bored.

You do know that your dad cared enough about you to try to teach you something, don't you?

I'm not confused. I'm bored.

You do know that your dad cared enough about you to try to teach you something, don't you?

Yes, he loves me very much. He taught me there are battles and wars and the most strategic of minds understands the difference. He also taught me about honor and country first. He served in the military but I choose a different path. I still took an oath to serve my country but in a different way. It's tragic that others weren't taught the same.

Forum List

Back