Anyone seen Dune ??

It looks horrible. TimoTHEE is an emo. He is not a convincing Paul.

The miniseries with Alec Newman is a better viewing choice.

Gonna waste your money.

Michael Keaton was the BEST movie Batman, although I liked Val Kilmer too.

Everybody since, has been a laugh riot. Although Affleck did a half decent job of it.
It's like WHO HASN'T been Batman yet???? When is it MY turn??? LMAO

As IF! Adam West is the One True Batman!

I saw it last night.

I would recommend it.

The visuals were great. The acting was fine and they did a reasonable job bringing a complex story to the screen.

I'm glad they are making it a two parter. Nobody can tell the story in one movie.

If would help if you read the book or at least saw the 1980s movie.

I am spilt on seeing it

Seeing Batman but that is 4 months

I saw it last night.

I would recommend it.

The visuals were great. The acting was fine and they did a reasonable job bringing a complex story to the screen.

I'm glad they are making it a two parter. Nobody can tell the story in one movie.

If would help if you read the book or at least saw the 1980s movie.

I would think they would need at least four; it was a long book. They did Lord of the Rings in three, but I didn't like the first one so didn't bother with the other two; no way to make a decent movie out of that trilogy. The style of writing just makes any actor actually speaking the words look ridiculous. It was meant to be read, not acted.

I liked it.

I read the book before I saw it though.

The book came out in 1964 and was the basis for Star Wars and Warhammer 40K if you're into those.

Nothing but CGI fight scenes.

CGI is killing the movie industry through overuse. Might as well watch a cartoon. It isn't real.

I'll take an old Jimmy Cagney gangster movie anytime.

james-cagney-325x400.jpg

Forum List

Back