Anyone see our boy Peter Stzrok on CBS this morning ?

In case you missed it, here you go. Stzrok is going all in on Russiagate as his defense, but Durham and Barr are about to call his bluff.

In the summer of 2016 FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok led the bureau's investigation into the Trump campaign's connections with Russian officials, which brought forth criminal convictions of Paul Manafort and George Papadopoulos; Michael Flynn also plead guilty for lying to the FBI. But Strzok's personal conduct also led to his dismissal from the FBI, and raised questions over the integrity of his work. CBS News national security correspondent David Martin sits down with Strzok, author of the new book, "Compromised: Counterintelligence and the Threat of Donald J. Trump."

I must say, CBS does a good job here.

Strzok already admitted that Russiagate was made up

Yet, Your guy asked Russia for help not our traditional allies.

Not one iota of evidence so stop lying you pootin putz.
True witness bearing challenged but want to be taken morally serious?

Learn ENGLISH you pootin putz!

I understand English better than most of the whole and entire right wing.

Really, Daniel? You try and demonstrate that with a sentence like that one? Somewhere a 9th grade English teacher winces every time your name is mentioned! :)

lol. My simple style and terminology tends to confound right wingers.

Daniel? As a former teacher your "style" doesn't confound me...it's like finger nails on a black board! I understand the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the written form is becoming extinct from our society but it still pains me when I run into people like you who for some reason THINK you know how to use the English language properly when it's obvious you really don't!

Really, Daniel? You try and demonstrate that with a sentence like that one? Somewhere a 9th grade English teacher winces every time your name is mentioned! :)

Daniel? As a former teacher your "style" doesn't confound me...it's like finger nails on a black board! I understand the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the written form is becoming extinct from our society but it still pains me when I run into people like you who for some reason THINK you know how to use the English language properly when it's obvious you really don't!

Did you know that false witness bearing is a sin?

Yeah, you should stop it.

Yeah, you should stop it.

You first, right wingers. You are simply not that Great.

If you're going to quote the Bible, Daniel...do it correctly! The phrase you're looking for is to "bear false witness". As for using it in this context? Once again you're demonstrating that your understanding of the English language is weak at best! To bear false witness is to perjure oneself. Are you accusing me of committing perjury when I point out that you butcher the English language?

If you're going to quote the Bible, Daniel...do it correctly! The phrase you're looking for is to "bear false witness". As for using it in this context? Once again you're demonstrating that your understanding of the English language is weak at best! To bear false witness is to perjure oneself. Are you accusing me of committing perjury when I point out that you butcher the English language?

He is a pootin putz, don't you know. You can't expect any better.

Yes, you are. Right wingers are worse. All you have is ad hominems not any valid arguments. You need to be more concise and succinct for that.

He is a pootin putz, don't you know. You can't expect any better.

You are right; I can't seem to find any better on the Right Wing.

Forum List

Back