Anyone See Biden Photo-Op?

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
Did you see the phony photo-op of Biden riding a bike?Here Joe,we'll push you down the hill and send a van down to pick you and the bike up.The dems act like he's ready for the Olympics.Hahaha

See the source image

The video of Biden riding a bike belongs in a montage right between the video of a bulldog riding a skateboard and the video of a squirrel on 'water skis' being pulled around by a remote controlled boat in a swimming pool...

....which were both more impressive than Biden riding a bike while wearing a mask.

Biden was the only one wearing a mask.

Biden wasn't wearing a helmet, not that crashing and hitting his head would do any more damage than his dementia is doing.

If he had a helmet and a mask people wouldn't know it was Biden. The other people can't ear a helmet because that would call attention to Biden not wearing one, it is odd the others aren't wearing masks, but I guess that too would take focus away from Biden. No doubt this was a photo op, and because of the lack of helmet the media will have to ignore it.
If any of TRUMP's family was spotted ridding a bike without a helmet, it would be a week long scandal.

The fact that Biden is the only one wearing a mask on a bright, sunny day on a bike ride outside is an admission of just how frail, just how vulnerable Biden is health-wise.

It screams out to me that if he has to use such precautions on a bike ride outside then he is infinitely incapable of meeting with world leaders without having to wear an entire hazmat suit...

Did you see the phony photo-op of Biden riding a bike?Here Joe,we'll push you down the hill and send a van down to pick you and the bike up.The dems act like he's ready for the Olympics.Hahaha

See the source image
What a dumb con Joe is. Riding a bike wearing a mask. LOL

I suppose the photo is meant to bring back memories of the Donald in a golf cart while other leaders walked the city during the G7 a few of years back. Knowing of the Beast, Air Force One, Marine One, and the USS Sequoia (the former presidential yacht that Carter had auctioned off), it has me wondering if there's an official presidential golf cart?

Can pretty well guess that bicycle Biden is riding is made in China or at least comprised of mostly Chinese components. For that I'd knock down the grade of this photo op just a bit. A total disaster would have been him bowling and using one of those bowling ramps to push the ball down the lane.

Ruth Ginsburg could have done a better job.She would have looked like Lance Armstrong next to Biden

New Topics

Forum List

Back