Anyone remember when "racism" was real?

For God's sakes how many times do we have to explain the difference between PERSONAL and SYSTEMIC Racism. Yes there are Racists walking around today of ALL COLORS. No there is no SYSTEMIC Racism. You have polices that protect bad police officers from being fired. That is a union issue not a systemic Racism issue.
99.999% of the time, police problems have nothing to do with race
Pretty sure thats true of the white population. When you turn Black and live in a police state let me know. Otherwise you dont know what youre talking about.

we are done being lectured. you have 50 plus years of that. it is done.
I wasnt lecturing you. I was just stating facts. If you dont like it then dont read my posts.

it was a general statement. we are done being lectured. you have had 50 plus years, where we were happy to stand there, and just listen to your shit, like it had some sort of weight.

now, it is our turn. time for you to do some listening.

For God's sakes how many times do we have to explain the difference between PERSONAL and SYSTEMIC Racism. Yes there are Racists walking around today of ALL COLORS. No there is no SYSTEMIC Racism. You have polices that protect bad police officers from being fired. That is a union issue not a systemic Racism issue.
Pretty sure thats true of the white population. When you turn Black and live in a police state let me know. Otherwise you dont know what youre talking about.

I wasnt lecturing you. I was just stating facts. If you dont like it then dont read my posts.

it was a general statement. we are done being lectured. you have had 50 plus years, where we were happy to stand there, and just listen to your shit, like it had some sort of weight.

I dont care what you are done with. Youre going to hear it everytime you read my posts. As for you it being your turn...its not. Nothing you scrubs have to say interest me.

I dont care what you are done with. Youre going to hear it everytime you read my posts. As for you it being your turn...its not. Nothing you scrubs have to say interest me.

fine. no communication. i've discussed that before.

when we have conflicts of interests, we can't talk about them, because you won't listen.

that only leaves one way of resolving them.

when we have conflicts of interests, we can't talk about them, because you won't listen.

Miseducated whites such as yourself dont know how to communicate.

I have zero reasons to listen to racists try and rationalize why they are racists.

I agree. Bring it and dont stall until I'm too old to have fun. This year please.

I have zero reasons to listen to racists try and rationalize why they are racists.

I agree. Bring it and dont stall until I'm too old to have fun. This year please.

don't worry. i'm not exactly young either. it will be your side determining the timing. as we see in portland, anyhow.

don't worry. i'm not exactly young either. it will be your side determining the timing. as we see in portland, anyhow.
Those are white people in Portland. My side is the Black side. You have the numbers but we both know you are a pussy. Wake me when you come.

You racists flap your gravy holes but you don't understand just how ignorant your opinions are.

A study released in February from Auburn University found that racist encounters caused sustained stress among a group of African Americans, which in turn led to cellular aging.
David Chae, ScD, who helmed the research team, called racism “a social toxin” that “becomes embedded at the cellular level.”

This would help explain why, for example, Black men continue to have shorter life expectancies than white men (72.2 years vs. 76.6 years, respectively, in 2011, according to the CDCTrusted Source).Stress stemming from biased encounters is far from the only factor that leads to shorter life spans. Racism is a “multisystem agitator,” said Wizdom Powell, director of the Health Disparities Institute and associate professor of psychiatry at UConn Health.

Its “many tentacles” are wrapped around the policies, practices, and procedures that govern (and harm) Black lives, she says.

“There is more than enough evidence to affirm that racism in all of its myriad forms has significant detrimental impacts or implications for the health of Black Americans,” Powell said.

Racism’s harm to health is both physical and mental. Experiencing an act like racial profiling or a microaggression can lead to a higher risk of depression, anxiety, and trauma for a Black person.
A 2019 study from UCLA and University of Southern California scientists showed that the “toxic effect” of stress caused by racism can trigger an immune system response that increases chronic inflammation in Black people, which in turn causes a host of health problems like heart disease and metastatic cancer.

Telomeres are protective sequences of DNA capping the ends of chromosomes that shorten over time. Leukocyte telomere length (LTL) is posited to reflect the replicative history of cells and general systemic aging of the organism. Chronic stress exposure leads to accelerated LTL shortening, which has been linked to increased susceptibility to and faster progression of aging-related diseases. This study examined longitudinal associations between LTL and experiences of racial discrimination, a qualitatively unique source of minority psychosocial stress, among African Americans. Method: Data are from 391 African Americans in the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Telomere Ancillary Study. We examined the number of domains in which racial discrimination was experienced in relation to LTL collected in Years 15 and 25 (Y15: 2000/2001; Y25: 2010/2011).

Multivariable linear regression examined if racial discrimination was associated with LTL. Latent change score analysis (LCS) examined changes in racial discrimination and LTL in relation to one another. Results: Controlling for racial discrimination at Y15, multivariable linear regression analyses indicated that racial discrimination at Y25 was significantly associated with LTL at Y25. This relationship remained robust after adjusting for LTL at Y15 (b = −.019, p = .015). Consistent with this finding, LCS revealed that increases in experiences of racial discrimination were associated with faster 10-year LTL shortening (b = −.019, p = .015). Conclusions: This study adds to evidence that racial discrimination contributes to accelerated physiologic weathering and health declines among African Americans through its impact on biological systems, including via its effects on telomere attrition. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2020 APA, all rights reserved)

It's easy to be a racist white loudmouth, but inevitably the loudmouth gets bitch slapped by the facts.

1596323325085.png

Those are white people in Portland. My side is the Black side. You have the numbers but we both know you are a pussy. Wake me when you come.

that you take your lead from white liberals is only a problem for you, because of your racism.

but, don't worry. those white liberals, will certainly push you to the front, to take the heat when the time comes.

There are no "turns" here, bubba. This isn't the wheel of fortune. We could coexist, but NO, BLM and black activists make this about dominance instead. Blacks don't drive constuctive positive things in American society. Now they want to destroy us, because they fail to thrive and adapt. Noticing that is not "racism". No, its just hard as nails realism. Get over it.

that you take your lead from white liberals is only a problem for you, because of your racism.

but, don't worry. those white liberals, will certainly push you to the front, to take the heat when the time comes.
You silly clown. I dont let whites lead in anything I am a part of. If they want to help they do that among their own.

I do. Now? It's just a empty accusation by leftist creeps as a tool to shut down debate. By lefties/BLM that want to demonize whites or anyone that disagrees with them.
The ultra right did the same thing back in the 50's calling anyone they didn't approve of as "communists" under MacCarthy.
But the McCarthyist right didn't riot and destroy stuff and take over parts of our cities as a form of blackmail. Nope, this is an example of how SHIT the BLM/democrats are.

You can't use the word "shit" as a predicate adjective, that's number one, no pun intended.

But yes I remember when racism was real, all the way back to yesterday when a fight broke out at the laundromat. Wow that takes me back. It was literally hours ago.

Not to mention Mac's excellent :thup: post 2 listing countless examples right off this board.

As far as your last line where you imagine "the right (?) didn't destroy stuff and take over parts of our cities, how soon we forget eh?

Racism isn't a "right" or "left" thing btw. It's an ignorance thing.

There are no "turns" here, bubba. This isn't the wheel of fortune. We could coexist, but NO, BLM and black activists make this about dominance instead. Blacks don't drive constuctive positive things in American society. Now they want to destroy us, because they fail to thrive and adapt. Noticing that is not "racism". No, its just hard as nails realism. Get over it.

the white libs are more often the "lecturing assholes" than blacks.

either way, i am done being lectured by assholes, like i am a dim witted child.

fuck that shit.

" We could coexist "

Not true. As long as the whites that are frightened by Black power are in charge and intent on keeping Black people from simply existing then there will be no coexistence. There may be some whites that will get a pass but its going to be bad for the majority of whites. I understand its all based on fear. I get it. Napolean himself understood this fact.

You silly clown. I dont let whites lead in anything I am a part of. If they want to help they do that among their own.

you want to go out an riot and start shit, do so. until then, like you said, the white lefties in portland are setting the timing.

or "leading".

not sure that part of that, you think your denial effects. you think you can trick me into ignoring the actions of an open insurrection in portland, because you claim to not be letting them lead?

you're nuts.

Racism still exists today. The people who pretend it doesn't exist are generally the ones practicing it.
Correct. I take it you have no mirrors in your home.
Lol! We got jokes. Again, your attempt to gaslight me will fail. I know what racism is and it's not pointing out the record of continuing racism that has been practiced by whites in this country.

I do. Now? It's just a empty accusation by leftist creeps as a tool to shut down debate. By lefties/BLM that want to demonize whites or anyone that disagrees with them.
The ultra right did the same thing back in the 50's calling anyone they didn't approve of as "communists" under MacCarthy.
But the McCarthyist right didn't riot and destroy stuff and take over parts of our cities as a form of blackmail. Nope, this is an example of how SHIT the BLM/democrats are.

You can't use the word "shit" as a predicate adjective, that's number one, no pun intended.

But yes I remember when racism was real, all the way back to yesterday when a fight broke out at the laundromat. Wow that takes me back. It was literally hours ago.

Not to mention Mac's excellent :thup: post 2 listing countless examples right off this board.

As far as your last line where you imagine "the right (?) didn't destroy stuff and take over parts of our cities, how soon we forget eh?

Racism isn't a "right" or "left" thing btw. It's an ignorance thing.
Ok.That was helpful.

Forum List

Back