Anyone remember when "racism" was real?

For God's sakes how many times do we have to explain the difference between PERSONAL and SYSTEMIC Racism. Yes there are Racists walking around today of ALL COLORS. No there is no SYSTEMIC Racism. You have polices that protect bad police officers from being fired. That is a union issue not a systemic Racism issue.
99.999% of the time, police problems have nothing to do with race
Pretty sure thats true of the white population. When you turn Black and live in a police state let me know. Otherwise you dont know what youre talking about.

we are done being lectured. you have 50 plus years of that. it is done.
I wasnt lecturing you. I was just stating facts. If you dont like it then dont read my posts.

it was a general statement. we are done being lectured. you have had 50 plus years, where we were happy to stand there, and just listen to your shit, like it had some sort of weight.

now, it is our turn. time for you to do some listening.
I dont care what you are done with. Youre going to hear it everytime you read my posts. As for you it being your turn...its not. Nothing you scrubs have to say interest me.

fine. no communication. i've discussed that before.

when we have conflicts of interests, we can't talk about them, because you won't listen.

that only leaves one way of resolving them.
Miseducated whites such as yourself dont know how to communicate.

I have zero reasons to listen to racists try and rationalize why they are racists.

I agree. Bring it and dont stall until I'm too old to have fun. This year please.

don't worry. i'm not exactly young either. it will be your side determining the timing. as we see in portland, anyhow.
Those are white people in Portland. My side is the Black side. You have the numbers but we both know you are a pussy. Wake me when you come.

that you take your lead from white liberals is only a problem for you, because of your racism.

but, don't worry. those white liberals, will certainly push you to the front, to take the heat when the time comes.
You silly clown. I dont let whites lead in anything I am a part of. If they want to help they do that among their own.

you want to go out an riot and start shit, do so. until then, like you said, the white lefties in portland are setting the timing.

or "leading".

not sure that part of that, you think your denial effects. you think you can trick me into ignoring the actions of an open insurrection in portland, because you claim to not be letting them lead?

you're nuts.
I dont riot. When I go out to do something its going to be in defense of my community.

I said whites are the ones rioting in Portland. That has nothing to do with me or mine and they are certainly not leading anything I am a part of.

My denial only affects your dream world. I know it makes you feel better to believe whites are leading anything but we both know that just keeps you from going into a full blown panic attack. I will allow you to believe it. However, when you decide to stop stalling and come this way then you will have to face reality.

I recall that sweet cool August day a year ago when suave sophisticated IM2 called me a racist and a um what was it...let me search the ol' memory banks. Oh yeah, "Aryan". Racism is bad, but it's OK when blacks do it version 2.0.

I remember that day too. It was when Mary made her standard racist post. There is no equivalence in this matter. Calling blacks racists for our response to white racism is like calling a person a murderer for killing an armed intruder into that persons home.

Just because it is so visible in the virtual world, doesn't mean it doesn't exist in real life. as well. People have even become more blatant about it as it has become normalized by the worthless racist internet trolls--such as the president.

and yet, there are so many examples of liberals faking racist incidents to support their world view...

almost like on some level, they know it is all bullshit.

Just because it is so visible in the virtual world, doesn't mean it doesn't exist in real life. as well. People have even become more blatant about it as it has become normalized by the worthless racist internet trolls--such as the president.

and yet, there are so many examples of liberals faking racist incidents to support their world view...

examples?

We arent thats
For God's sakes how many times do we have to explain the difference between PERSONAL and SYSTEMIC Racism. Yes there are Racists walking around today of ALL COLORS. No there is no SYSTEMIC Racism. You have polices that protect bad police officers from being fired. That is a union issue not a systemic Racism issue.
Pretty sure thats true of the white population. When you turn Black and live in a police state let me know. Otherwise you dont know what youre talking about.

I wasnt lecturing you. I was just stating facts. If you dont like it then dont read my posts.

it was a general statement. we are done being lectured. you have had 50 plus years, where we were happy to stand there, and just listen to your shit, like it had some sort of weight.

There are no "turns" here, bubba. This isn't the wheel of fortune. We could coexist, but NO, BLM and black activists make this about dominance instead. Blacks don't drive constuctive positive things in American society. Now they want to destroy us, because they fail to thrive and adapt. Noticing that is not "racism". No, its just hard as nails realism. Get over it.
" We could coexist "

Not true. As long as the whites that are frightened by Black power are in charge and intent on keeping Black people from simply existing then there will be no coexistence. There may be some whites that will get a pass but its going to be bad for the majority of whites. I understand its all based on fear. I get it. Napolean himself understood this fact.
I throw my hands in the air as if I didnt really care...racism is less a threat than say getting hit by lightning or attacked by a shark, it a convenient target for race baiting demagogue that hate whites. Get real here.

I dont care what you are done with. Youre going to hear it everytime you read my posts. As for you it being your turn...its not. Nothing you scrubs have to say interest me.

fine. no communication. i've discussed that before.

when we have conflicts of interests, we can't talk about them, because you won't listen.

that only leaves one way of resolving them.
Miseducated whites such as yourself dont know how to communicate.

I have zero reasons to listen to racists try and rationalize why they are racists.

I agree. Bring it and dont stall until I'm too old to have fun. This year please.

don't worry. i'm not exactly young either. it will be your side determining the timing. as we see in portland, anyhow.
Those are white people in Portland. My side is the Black side. You have the numbers but we both know you are a pussy. Wake me when you come.

that you take your lead from white liberals is only a problem for you, because of your racism.

but, don't worry. those white liberals, will certainly push you to the front, to take the heat when the time comes.
You silly clown. I dont let whites lead in anything I am a part of. If they want to help they do that among their own.

you want to go out an riot and start shit, do so. until then, like you said, the white lefties in portland are setting the timing.

or "leading".

not sure that part of that, you think your denial effects. you think you can trick me into ignoring the actions of an open insurrection in portland, because you claim to not be letting them lead?

you're nuts.
I dont riot. When I go out to do something its going to be in defense of my community.

I said whites are the ones rioting in Portland. That has nothing to do with me or mine and they are certainly not leading anything I am a part of.

My denial only affects your dream world. I know it makes you feel better to believe whites are leading anything but we both know that just keeps you from going into a full blown panic attack. I will allow you to believe it. However, when you decide to stop stalling and come this way then you will have to face reality.

your pretense that all your power does not come from your alliance with white leftards is noted and laughed at.

you had a black president once. the rest of your life, you were letting an old white guy lead you.

your denial, is, retarded.

We arent thats

There are no "turns" here, bubba. This isn't the wheel of fortune. We could coexist, but NO, BLM and black activists make this about dominance instead. Blacks don't drive constuctive positive things in American society. Now they want to destroy us, because they fail to thrive and adapt. Noticing that is not "racism". No, its just hard as nails realism. Get over it.
" We could coexist "

Not true. As long as the whites that are frightened by Black power are in charge and intent on keeping Black people from simply existing then there will be no coexistence. There may be some whites that will get a pass but its going to be bad for the majority of whites. I understand its all based on fear. I get it. Napolean himself understood this fact.
I throw my hands in the air as if I didnt really care...racism is less a threat than say getting hit by lightning or attacked by a shark, it a convenient target for race baiting demagogue that hate whites. Get real here.
To you it is. You're white. On top of that, you're racist.

Way back when I was kid I remember seeing 2 water fountains at a Five and Dime one said "White' the other was labeled "Colored" that might be considered racism today, but other than that nope can't remember any other

examples?

smollett.

We arent thats

" We could coexist "

Blacks murder each other in huge numbers. White cops or AHHEM "racism" are literally the least of the black communities problem. Literally.

I do. Now? It's just a empty accusation by leftist creeps as a tool to shut down debate. By lefties/BLM that want to demonize whites or anyone that disagrees with them.
The ultra right did the same thing back in the 50's calling anyone they didn't approve of as "communists" under MacCarthy.
But the McCarthyist right didn't riot and destroy stuff and take over parts of our cities as a form of blackmail. Nope, this is an example of how SHIT the BLM/democrats are.
The narcissistic religion of elitism is the food of choice for the statist left.

YOU don't explain anything. Systemic racism does exist. As far as what you call individual racism, you have one group practicing racism calling the other group racists for being angry about being mistreated because of their race.
There is not one group "practicing Racism". That is a fantasy that you and other White haters perpetuate. There are individuals of every skin color who are biased against people not matching their skin color. There will always be people like that, but hopefully their numbers will continue to wane.

As I have posted before, I personally saw systemic racism when it was very real in the early 60s. That was America at it's ugliest. By the 90s it was gone and replaced with Affirmative action designed to help Blacks enter college and the work force.

We arent thats

" We could coexist "

Blacks murder each other in huge numbers. White cops or AHHEM "racism" is literally the least of the black communities problem. Literally.

We arent thats

" We could coexist "

Blacks murder each other in huge numbers. White cops or AHHEM "racism" is literally the least of the black communities problem. Literally.

The ultra right did the same thing back in the 50's calling anyone they didn't approve of as "communists" under MacCarthy.
Yes, and now the Trumpsters are doing it again. Just look at dang near any thread on USMB. Weird.

As far as racism goes, who knows what happened to it?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Wait.......I'm a Conservative....you couldn't find a racist comment from me ???

Oh well, I guess you can't say ALL Righties are racist. You mad?

We arent thats

" We could coexist "

Racism is less of a threat for you. For Blacks its a method to hold them back. Like I said, I get it. We Black people are overwhelmingly strong and present even in small numbers. I know there is an instinctive fear whites lacking a spine have of us. This has been proven many times throughout history. If this wasnt true why would whites create systems to hold Black people back? If youre truly strong and not afraid you dont shackle your competition.

We arent thats

" We could coexist "

Racism is less of a threat for you. For Blacks its a method to hold them back. Like I said, I get it. We Black people are overwhelmingly strong and present even in small numbers. I know there is an instinctive fear whites have of us. This has been proven many times throughout history. If this wasnt true why would whites create systems to hold Black people back? If youre truly strong and not afraid you dont shackle your competition.

we have been fighting to help you for generations.

but more and more, we are done with that. enjoy what you have now. it is going away, one way or another.

Yes, and now the Trumpsters are doing it again. Just look at dang near any thread on USMB. Weird.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Obviously, all conservatives are not racist. But all racists are conservative.

We arent thats

" We could coexist "

How would you know what is the least of the Black communities problems? Arent you white?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Obviously, all conservatives are not racist. But all racists are conservative.

you ever say that to a conservative's face?

Forum List

Back