Anyone know why Republicans are so terrified of holding Town Hall meetings this year?

Except for taking credit for the good things that Democrats did Iā€™m not sure what Republicans can boast about?
Tariffs?
The lack of raises?
The wage gap?
Tax cuts for billionaires?
Ending healthcare for millions of Americans?

What?

Except for taking credit for the good things that Democrats did Iā€™m not sure what Republicans can boast about?
Tariffs?
The lack of raises?
The wage gap?
Tax cuts for billionaires?
Ending healthcare for millions of Americans?

What?

Taking credit for the good things Democrats did? Wouldn't the Democrats have to do something good first?

Republicans have run away from dialogue with the American People from at least the Sandra Fluke debacle. Town halls? Time to find the back door. Transparency? Not on their watch.

Lawmakers ditch town halls: 'They want to avoid those gotcha moments'

Jones, who hails from a ruby red state where more than 60 percent of the voters went for Trump in 2016, said itā€™s particularly important for lawmakers in states like his to hold events, so they donā€™t end up in their own ā€œecho chamber.ā€

Incumbent Republicans in upstate New York are going to great lengths to avoid their constituents

----------------

So what's the big deal? Republicans have done what their base voted them into office to do. They should be proud.

They should go in front of their constituents and boast about all the things they've done.
When you become one of those constituents let us know. Until then these folks donā€™t have to make themselves willing targets, for bussed in agitators, thus giving you Leftists a platform by benefit of their name. Getting shot isnā€™t appealing either. And we all know that burns your ass more than anything...

Republicans have run away from dialogue with the American People from at least the Sandra Fluke debacle. Town halls? Time to find the back door. Transparency? Not on their watch.

No, we're still ready to dialogue. What we're running away from is violent lunatics who are frothing at the mouth. MOST people run away from those.

Anyone know why Republicans are so terrified of holding Town Hall meetings this year?

Probably afraid of being shot at, stabbed or attacked by deranged Leftists with TDS.
What a pathetic excuse. The truth is these panty wearing Pubs are afraid to face the voters. Cowards that they are.

What a pathetic poster. The truth is that you believe what you want to believe, and any actual facts that get into that vacuum between your ears dies a quick, lonely death. Dumbass that you are.

Probably afraid of being shot at, stabbed or attacked by deranged Leftists with TDS.
What a pathetic excuse. The truth is these panty wearing Pubs are afraid to face the voters. Cowards that they are.

What a pathetic poster. The truth is that you believe what you want to believe, and any actual facts that get into that vacuum between your ears dies a quick, lonely death. Dumbass that you are.
LOL Suck it up snowflake!

Suck it up

Your laughable ignorance? You mistakenly assume I'm upset that you sound like a moron. I find it funny.

LOL Suck it up snowflake!

Ewwwe, ANOTHER erudite retort!!! :eek:

snowflake.

Suck it up

Your laughable ignorance? You mistakenly assume I'm upset that you sound like a moron. I find it funny.
Coming from a Trumpist idiot only makes me laugh harder at you.

snowflake.

Suck it up

Coming from a Trumpist idiot only makes me laugh harder at you.

Just keep telling yourself that, hon.

No, we're still ready to dialogue. What we're running away from is violent lunatics who are frothing at the mouth. MOST people run away from those.
Don't run. Aim at center mass and fire until the threat is neutralized.

My actual choice, and that of most people, is simply to avoid people who need shooting in the first place. Which is why Republican politicians are less inclined to have town halls.

Unruly morons, perhaps?

CCW to the event, then if it gets outta hand, problem solved!

I'm more of a headshot type of dude.

I could probably bring home some damn good venison with a .22.

I say aim in between the eyebrows and up 1/2 inch.

I'm not looking to eat people, just for a more humane shutdown.

My, my, my. All of these references to gun violence. And all coming from trump supporters. People who parade flags other than the Stars and Stripes. Texas flags. Confederate traitor flags. Yet people who are opposed to trump are said to be violent. The threats of violence against the American People are coming from the alt-right.

I haven't shot a gun since I was 12, but I am thinking of buying one, just to defend myself and my neighbors against these people. This situation has become so awful that I would encourage people of color, women, LGBTs, and Muslims to think about getting guns. I have a friend who is a security guard, a man who hails from Pakistan and is a faithful Muslim. He stumbles through qualifying with a pistol, which his job requires him to do, because he hates guns. But I feel safer knowing that he is around.

What have we come to? Why are you posters talking about shooting people? Don't you feel any shame at all?

Lawmakers ditch town halls: 'They want to avoid those gotcha moments'

Jones, who hails from a ruby red state where more than 60 percent of the voters went for Trump in 2016, said itā€™s particularly important for lawmakers in states like his to hold events, so they donā€™t end up in their own ā€œecho chamber.ā€

Incumbent Republicans in upstate New York are going to great lengths to avoid their constituents

----------------

So what's the big deal? Republicans have done what their base voted them into office to do. They should be proud.

They should go in front of their constituents and boast about all the things they've done.

Because George Soros and his puppets. Schmummer
and Pelosi, have called on ultra-violent Snowflakes to do everything they can to disrupt those GOP townhalls.

Forum List

Back