Anyone know about the "Cracker Tax"?

Heh ... I didn't think about it that way.

I don't know the law at all but I suppose a pretty good argument can be made that the tax is unfair.

I guess it is unfair that some are born with too light of a skin tone and want to be more like the black folks.

Well once I get myself looking like a Negro, who's gonna help me with the dialect? Are there Dialect Salons I can go to?

Rosettastone/mufukkah.com

Heh ... I didn't think about it that way.

I don't know the law at all but I suppose a pretty good argument can be made that the tax is unfair.

I guess it is unfair that some are born with too light of a skin tone and want to be more like the black folks.

Well once I get myself looking like a Negro, who's gonna help me with the dialect? Are there Dialect Salons I can go to?
Be careful or the thought police will take you away for mocking the pain of the (what is the PC way of saying person of African genetic heritage? I'm fairly sure it's not ******, but...)

Be careful or the thought police will take you away for mocking the pain of the (what is the PC way of saying person of African genetic heritage? I'm fairly sure it's not ******, but...)

A really bad ass when he's hiding in the anonymity of cyberspace.

Neal Bortz went off this morning frothing at the mouth talking about Obama's "Tax on White Peepull!"

And I was just starting to give him a SMIDGEN of credibility earlier this week too.

Well...there goes that!

I'm off to work and haven't had time to look it up, but does anyone have information on what is being refered to as the "Cracker Tax". It's a ten percent tax on tanning bed use. Isn't passing a tax that affects one race disproportionally ( whether intentional or not ) illegal?

This was put in by the Democrats to piss off John Boehner

090105_boehner_oconnor.jpg

No wonder he fought so hard to defeat the bill

Last edited:
The passing of health care reform ahs pushed many on the right over the edge and the frothing appears.
In 1996 after the mid term elections the Addict Limbaugh himself said, as he rubbed his pudgy hands with glee, "Watch the Liberals now! When they are out of power, that's when they get funny! It's hilarious to watch!"

The Addict Limbaugh does an awful lot of what psychiatrists call "projecting".

The passing of health care reform ahs pushed many on the right over the edge and the frothing appears.
In 1996 after the mid term elections the Addict Limbaugh himself said, as he rubbed his pudgy hands with glee, "Watch the Liberals now! When they are out of power, that's when they get funny! It's hilarious to watch!"

The Addict Limbaugh does an awful lot of what psychiatrists call "projecting".

A trait which his sycophants duplicate with religious fervor.

I think it is one of the brighter ideas of the 0bamabortion that got passed. Tanning is a cause of skin cancer, so it is sort of like paying early for the treatments for Melanoma that you will have later.

they were also talking of a tax on fat foods. Like 10% on high fat foods. Since high fat foods clog arteries and cause heart and circulatory problems, this also makes sense.

We already have high tobacco taxes to pay for late life respiratory diseases, and high alcohol taxes to deal with renal failures, a tax on tanning and fat would just make everything more equitable.

They should remit the tax for everyone living north of 45*. Otherwise it will cause vitamin D deficiency. And we can't have that.

I saw a picture many years ago, that Russian kids get mandatory UV treatments in Schools during wintertime. With most of the country as far north as it is, tanning is life saving.

Why should the rest of us subsidize the northerners unhealthy lifestyle?
They can move south.

God must have not meant for men to live there.

I'm off to work and haven't had time to look it up, but does anyone have information on what is being refered to as the "Cracker Tax". It's a ten percent tax on tanning bed use. Isn't passing a tax that affects one race disproportionally ( whether intentional or not ) illegal?

This was put in by the Democrats to piss off John Boehner

090105_boehner_oconnor.jpg

No wonder he fought so hard to defeat the bill

Based on what Boehner alone pays on tanning we can pay for Healthcare

The tax is real and went into affect the minute the bill was signed into law. It is not "disproportianate" as anyone who uses a tanning bed will pay the tax...it is not just for those that are of one race. The fact that only one race may opt to use the tanning bed is not a factor....all have the right to use one....so all are subject to the tax.

Bottom Line: HOW MANY NEGROIDS ARE GOING TO GO TO THE TANNING SALONS ???

So your rationalizing seems to be on thin ice.

Here's an idea for the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector to EQUALIZE this OBVIOUSLY anti-Cracker tax:

Tax the Negroids indirectly by taxing them on any of their "beauty products" to look "Cracker-like". For example: HAIR STRAIGHTENERS (for starters)

But of course, Obami Salami will NEVER do that.

The tax is real and went into affect the minute the bill was signed into law. It is not "disproportianate" as anyone who uses a tanning bed will pay the tax...it is not just for those that are of one race. The fact that only one race may opt to use the tanning bed is not a factor....all have the right to use one....so all are subject to the tax.

Here's an idea for the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector to EQUALIZE this OBVIOUSLY anti-Cracker tax:

Tax the Negroids indirectly by taxing them on any of their "beauty products" to look "Cracker-like". For example: HAIR STRAIGHTENERS (for starters)

Life must really suck for you..:razz::razz::razz:

Life must really suck for you..:razz::razz::razz:

WOWEEEEE !!!!!

I'm really impressed with your "irrefutable logic": I offer a suggestion to cure the present
Racially Imbalanced Tax.......AND, YOUR DEROGATORY REACTION CLEARLY INDICATES THAT ANY HINT OF NEGROID ANTIPATHY, i.e. anything to offset Black Racist depredation...... IS SUPPOSEDLY DRIVING ME OVER THE EDGE !!!!!

I admit I was non-plussed for a moment........then, I realized that you are simply one of those typically deranged Obamarrhoidal Stooges puking around as is your standard modus operandi.

uh huh ....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back