Anyone keep track of how many lies were told during last nights' debate ?

Does lying matter anymore?

Pretty sure it's a requirement after you sign the dreaded NDA.
83944420_2792555094124367_7167366291701891072_o.jpg

Right now I am thinking less than a 5 minute Trump press conference....which I admit is a high bar...
Here's a trick question. If Anderson Cooper says Trump lied about something, how do you know he's not lying ? Because Rachel Maddow and George Stephanopoules said it too ?

How many times did Schiff, Nadler, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Stzrok, and McCabe lie in the last 4 years ? And Queen Hillary ?

Since you started this thread- clearly the lies told by Democrats are important to you.

Are the lies told by Republicans important to you also?

Are the lies told to you by Donald Trump important to you?

Me? I do think lies matter. The truth matters. Yet I also recognize that politicians in general tend to lie.

I can't keep track of all of the lies made each week by Donald Trump, nor can I keep track of all of the lies that Trump makes at each of his campaign rallies. I didn't listen to the entire debate last night but if you want we can discuss 'lie' buy 'lie'. You name one from the debate- we discuss. I name one from a Trump rally- we discuss.

You up for it?
So what you are saying - unintentionally, of course - is that lies only matter if you think President Trump lied.

Right now I am thinking less than a 5 minute Trump press conference....which I admit is a high bar...
Here's a trick question. If Anderson Cooper says Trump lied about something, how do you know he's not lying ? Because Rachel Maddow and George Stephanopoules said it too ?

How many times did Schiff, Nadler, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Stzrok, and McCabe lie in the last 4 years ? And Queen Hillary ?

Since you started this thread- clearly the lies told by Democrats are important to you.

Me? I do think lies matter. The truth matters. Yet I also recognize that politicians in general tend to lie.

I can't keep track of all of the lies made each week by Donald Trump, nor can I keep track of all of the lies that Trump makes at each of his campaign rallies. I didn't listen to the entire debate last night but if you want we can discuss 'lie' buy 'lie'. You name one from the debate- we discuss. I name one from a Trump rally- we discuss.

You up for it?
Awww trump lies ? Lol

Just as I thought. Nothing. You can’t tell us how many false statements were made because none of them tell us.

upload_2020-2-26_13-34-21.jpeg

They had to get rid of their diamond in the rough of course.
I think Trump should offer her a job.

Right, do you think he should name her his special assistant to keep people getting sick or his special assistant to promote holistic medicine or his special assistant for bashing "big pharma greed"? She is just another cynical politician hitting hot button words over and over again to rouse an emotional response.

In the coup d 'etat against Trump, your Washington Post is the captain of the propaganda department.

Sigh- I guess you claiming there was a 'coup d'etat' against Trump isn't really a lie if you really believe that idiocy.

Meanwhile- despite the lies of you Trumpskites, the debate was fact checked just like usual.

Not that any of you rely upon any news other than what your Dear Leader tweets at you.

Just as I thought. Nothing. You can’t tell us how many false statements were made because none of them tell us.
]
Here was your claim
Funny how the Leftard ‘Fact Checkers’ go silent and deep after every debate

I just pointed out that claim was a blatant lie- by providing proof.

You lie- because that is what you do.

You up for it?
So what you are saying - unintentionally, of course - is that lies only matter if you think President Trump lied.

No- I am saying I am up for a challenge of discussing 'lie' by 'lie'. I think lies do matter.

So rather than just claiming that those Ebil Democrats lied their asses off, give me a lie that bothered you and I will be glad to discuss.

Just as I am happy to discuss some of Trump's whoppers- are you?

You up for it?

No- I am saying I am up for a challenge of discussing 'lie' by 'lie'. I think lies do matter.

So rather than just claiming that those Ebil Democrats lied their asses off, give me a lie that bothered you and I will be glad to discuss.

Just as I am happy to discuss some of Trump's whoppers- are you?
But in your previous post you said all politicians lie, so why is lying so important to you now?

Forum List

Back