Anyone keep track of how many lies were told during last nights' debate ?

Of course none of that is true, so the question is, are you lying or have you been duped by someone else?

Well feel free to point out anything I said that is clearly not true- and prove it.
You made a statement about your fantasies about the President. If you want to have a debate, then present some facts to support your fantasies.

Again:
Well feel free to point out anything I said that is clearly not true- and prove it.
lol There was no substance to your post so there is nothing to prove or disprove. Instead of just ranting about the President, try providing facts to support your opinions and then maybe you won't appear so stupid.

Either you can point out where I lied- or your claim that I lied was a lie.

Which is it?
What you said was that you are an ignorant bigot who has no idea why you hate the President, so why would I want to try to disprove that?

You made a statement about your fantasies about the President. If you want to have a debate, then present some facts to support your fantasies.

Again:
lol There was no substance to your post so there is nothing to prove or disprove. Instead of just ranting about the President, try providing facts to support your opinions and then maybe you won't appear so stupid.

Which is it?
What you said was that you are an ignorant bigot who has no idea why you hate the President, so why would I want to try to disprove that?

So you are just a liar.

Thanks for clarifying- just a tribute to the lies told by your Dear Leader.

Isn't there a fact check site that will tell us?

Like all those noble fact check sites that tell us how many lies Trump tells?
You're not that naive. Democrats arent fact checked. At least not by the MSM

Sigh. Typical Trumpsky. I can lead you to the facts, but I can't force you to actually read them.

I posted 4 or 5 links to factchecking the debates.

Trumpskies like yourself just continue to piss and moan about how nobody did any fact checking.

And meanwhile- you lap up every lie told to you by your Dear Leader.

How many of those "fact checking sites" have disproved that "150 million people died from guns since 2007"?

Look- I can't make you read- but I certainly am not going to do the very research you refuse to do for you.

I gave you the links- the links to the factchecking that your fellow contards said that no media had done.

Maybe you should be asking why your fellow contards lied about the media- or actually read what they said?

I couldn't view New York Times without subscription, and the other links have nothing on Biden claim.

Beside, relying on leftist fact checking sites is like relying on leftist media, they're all financed by the same people and biased to left.

Worse, most of "fact checkers" use other biased media sources to check facts, regardless of knowing that journalists get their facts wrong almost as often as politicians. And leftist media are presenting lies as truth, then use the "fact checkers" on their payroll to confirm, or "fact check" it as a truth.

Isn't there a fact check site that will tell us?

Like all those noble fact check sites that tell us how many lies Trump tells?

Sigh. Typical Trumpsky. I can lead you to the facts, but I can't force you to actually read them.

Trumpskies like yourself just continue to piss and moan about how nobody did any fact checking.

How many of those "fact checking sites" have disproved that "150 million people died from guns since 2007"?

Look- I can't make you read- but I certainly am not going to do the very research you refuse to do for you.

I gave you the links- the links to the factchecking that your fellow contards said that no media had done.

Maybe you should be asking why your fellow contards lied about the media- or actually read what they said?

I couldn't view New York Times without subscription, and the other links have nothing on Biden claim.

Beside, relying on leftist fact checking sites is like relying on leftist media, they're all financed by the same people and biased to left.

Worse, most of "fact checkers" use other biased media sources to check facts, regardless of knowing that journalists get their facts wrong almost as often as politicians. And leftist media are presenting lies as truth, then use the "fact checkers" on their payroll to confirm, or "fact check" it as a truth.
Maybe he could point to an article on CNN or MSLSD or ABC, NBC, CBS and show us where the Fake News covers this stuff even remotely as they would if Trump said such a thing

Maybe he could point to an article on CNN or MSLSD or ABC, NBC, CBS and show us where the Fake News covers this stuff even remotely as they would if Trump said such a thing

You can't find an article where the ”fact checker” calls anything pro-left outright false.

I look thru the links he provided, every statement was rated either "true" or "mostly true".

Most of "fact checkers" use dishonest non-semantic linguistic technicalities to dismiss claims.

Let's say claim is: "LA is a sanctuary city where federal laws are not enforced".

These "fact checkers" would label is as "false" or "pants on fire" with an explanation: "LA is a sanctuary-like city where police use discretion in the enforcement of the rule of law".

It's fucking hilarious.

Let's look at actual example, from 2016 election cycle. From Snopes

Claim: Hillary Clinton successfully defended an accused child rapist and later laughed about the case.

Snopes gave this claim "mostly false" grade.

upload_2020-2-27_23-44-2.png

Everyone who heard the recording of her radio interview knows that it wasn't about “knowing that the defendant was guilty” or “getting a guilty guy off”. It's not about observing that the defendant’s passing a polygraph test had “forever destroyed her faith” in that technology. She did not "chuckled" as Snopes claim, but she was laughing while bragging about her winning the case. If you look up the author of the article, you get Kim LaCapria, who before being hired as political "fact checker" was a writer for fake news site Inquisitr in which she self describe herself as a leftist, and before of that as makeup artist, and "esthetician".

Notice, claim was that she defended child rapist and later laughed about it. She rated claim "mostly false", with explanation that Hillary "did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant."

None of bold text above was the initial claim. Now, let's listen the audio of Hillary in her own words.

Last edited:
Everyone who heard the recording of her radio interview knows that it wasn't about “knowing that the defendant was guilty” or “getting a guilty guy off”. It's not about observing that the defendant’s passing a polygraph test had “forever destroyed her faith” in that technology. She did not "chuckled" as Snopes claim, but she was laughing while bragging about her winning the case. If you look up the author of the article, you get Kim LaCapria, who before being hired as political "fact checker" was a writer for fake news site Inquisitr in which she self describe herself as a leftist, and before of that as makeup artist, and "esthetician".

Notice, claim was that she defended child rapist and later laughed about it. She rated claim "mostly false", with explanation that Hillary "did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant."

None of bold text above was the initial claim. Now, let's listen the audio of Hillary in her own words.

Snopes has no credibility anymore ( if they ever really did),
but as for Hillary (and Bill), it's my understanding they're CIA in some
capacity and have been since at least early 90's or late 80's . Maybe it's not a coincidence that Poppy ( ex CIA Director ) had been in the White House as VP and president for 12 years, before handing the ball off to his pal Slick Willy, who passed it on to Bush Jr for another 8 years.

Hillary was supposed to get them back in in 2008 and then 2016, failing both times thank God.

Most of "fact checkers" use dishonest non-semantic linguistic technicalities to dismiss claims.

Let's say claim is: "LA is a sanctuary city where federal laws are not enforced".

These "fact checkers" would label is as "false" or "pants on fire" with an explanation: "LA is a sanctuary-like city where police use discretion in the enforcement of the rule of law".

It's fucking hilarious.

So what you are saying is that all of Trump's lies are actually the Truth.

hqdefault.jpg

It's fucking hilarious.

I'm pretty sure that you got it all wrong, since you're too retarded to understand what I actually said.

Let me try again. Trump's statements are spun to look as a lie, even when they're completely true.

Is that clear enough for you, or should I bring crayons just for you?

It's fucking hilarious.

I'm pretty sure that you got it all wrong, since you're too retarded to understand what I actually said.

Let me try again. Trump's statements are spun to look as a lie, even when they're completely true.

Is that clear enough for you, or should I bring crayons just for you?

Give us a few examples of this.

More crayons for you, Superbadbrutha, I made is nice, circled it in color, so even you can understand.

upload_2020-2-28_8-34-34.png

Notice, "mostly false" rating, that you lefties are counting as one of "thousands lies" Trump told.

Here is the link to the PolitiFact article.

1582737265731.png

REEEEE, Trump is lying again.

Forum List

Back