Anyone else disappointed in Wikileaks?

It is pretty funny how rank and file leech Democrats know how corrupt their party is, and simply do not care as long as they get their government checks increased.

^^^these two haven't been paying any attention^^^

:lol: :lol:
Or there standards are TERRIBLY low..

My standards are low. If the public is not being smacked in the face and forced to acknowledge wrongdoing by the talking heads then most will just ignore it.

After the election is too late.
In case you haven't noticed, nobody listens to the talking heads anymore. You know when Charlie Brown pics up the phone and you can hear that voice on the other end (bwaa, bahhh, bwaa, baaa, ba, bwaa, bahhh, bwaaa)? Thats what most Americans hear when these hacks errr talking heads talk.

My standards are low. If the public is not being smacked in the face and forced to acknowledge wrongdoing by the talking heads then most will just ignore it.

In case you haven't noticed, nobody listens to the talking heads anymore. You know when Charlie Brown pics up the phone and you can hear that voice on the other end (bwaa, bahhh, bwaa, baaa, ba, bwaa, bahhh, bwaaa)? Thats what most Americans hear when these hacks errr talking heads talk.
This is what I hear.

If the public isn't aware of them, they don't really count.

Where are they?
No idea no one's seen them. You know where I can find them?

Yup, my point exactly. Lots of smoke, no fire.

The ones already released are going to cause a lot of problems in the future but people can pretend that nothing is wrong right now. Nothing is flagrant and concrete.

It still filters into the populace.

In today time with Internet Access is almost everywhere the public can access Wikileaks and read the emails themselves... Now if the general public need some commentator to tell them what they should think tell me this nation is screwed!

Time is running out. Where's the bombshells?

Dear IanC Judicialwatch did release more classified emails
New State Department Documents Reveal More Clinton-Abedin Email Exchanges of Classified Information on Unsecure Server - Judicial Watch
but this wasn't covered by the mainstream media

It is going to take time to establish each incident because of the numbers alone.

My guess is that Clinton has years of support and image behind her as going for the Presidency,
and that momentum is enough to ride out that path to its goal.

And after she has her attained her goal getting elected the first woman President
then whatever happens after that will take time, but will not take away from that landmark in history.

Same with Obama, where the ACA and other things he does take time to fix and will lead to things
in the future, but his landmark is being the first African American elected President.

That's the main thing they are after.
We still have to do all the work to clean up the messes made
by the partisan politics, corprorate spending and media, the
judicial and govt messes, etc. That will always belong to the people
to fix because our govt is supposed to take marching orders from us, not the other way around.

If we keep paying the taxes and debts, the govt will keep spending.
So we need to take charge and start policing what we authorize
and pay for or refuse to pay for, or govt will keep running amok.

None of these people at the top have the power to change
what the people decide to do or not do with our money at the bottom,
not unless we authorize them to control our pocketbooks for us.

The relationship between people and govt has been turned around backwards.
Govt IRS FBI have been telling us what we're going to get or not get.
It's supposed to be the people telling govt what they are allowed to do or not do,
spend or not spend, and what issues to resolve to the satisfaction of the people.
not the convenience of politicians riding out on our tax dollars.

The real change comes from the people. Trump is building from that level
and it takes longer, but that's the type of business development where
people can have representation and control.

The Libertarians have been working a lot longer than either of these
to build based on constitutional education and foundation at the bottom.
It will take all people working together to rebuild, and isn't going to
magically get dictated and created from the top down.

IanC: "My standards are low."

Explains why you are voting for Hillary

Wrong, I am pro Trump. I want to see something that Clinton supporters can't ignore. Trump only wins if Clinton loses the support of her base.

Yes and no, IanC it's too late to change those election results.

But the SAME work still remains, regardless of results, that
people are going to have to do the work ourselves. And work
WITH govt, instead of relying ON govt.

That has never changed, but as you say, it's whether the public
is aware that this is public responsibility. Or when the light bulb
finally goes off, or the smack in the head occurs in the timeline.

In today time with Internet Access is almost everywhere the public can access Wikileaks and read the emails themselves... Now if the general public need some commentator to tell them what they should think tell me this nation is screwed!

You have too high of an opinion for the general public. Many need, or at least want, to be told what to do.

Forum List

Back