Anyone else carry concealed to church?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
If you do, why?

If you don't, why not?

I carry in church because I carry everywhere else. Being in a church doesn't mean there's any less chance of being caught in an active-shooter situation.

I don't want the devil to sneak up on me.

I can carry concealed but if I did I'd end up in prison....at least at home I can claim self-defense if I shoot the pizza man for forgetting to bring napkins. :lol:

You must be a very fearful person to want to carry a concealed fire arm. I have been in some pretty shitty places and never felt the need for a gun.

If you do, why?

If you don't, why not?

I carry in church because I carry everywhere else. Being in a church doesn't mean there's any less chance of being caught in an active-shooter situation.
Actually being in church makes you a prime target!

If you do, why?

If you don't, why not?

I would not carry CCW in the old days in the 60s but starting in 2003 I started to. You see we started to have nuts show up and sometimes start crap and I would arrest them. This in some areas the church is the only place they have the ability to gain attention. Now it seems these places are targets. So yep I carry ad the Rev knows me very well and agrees that he feels safer when I attend. Times are dangerous and will be for a long time until we take the nuts and wack jobs off the streets.

You must be a very fearful person to want to carry a concealed fire arm. I have been in some pretty shitty places and never felt the need for a gun.

I carry because the laws of my country and my state say I am allowed to, whether you like it or not. I am a "trusted individual" who has been trained, vetted, and whose background has been thoroughly checked.

Can you say the same about yourself?

If you do, why?

If you don't, why not?

Actually being in church makes you a prime target!

The church I go to is fairly conservative, and there are aren't any "No Weapons Allowed" signs posted on the entrances.

Those places that are posted are nothing more than "gun-free murder zones", in which most mass shootings occur.

Forum List

Back