Anyone Contemplating?,We May Have To Settle For A Cruz/Rubio Ticket To Beat Hillary?

:iagree: Being we all know how the far left will find ways to steal the election in purple states, an Hispanic Ticket may be the only plan to beat the rats. You know that if Hillary still shows a 10 point deficit in most swing states, the left will find a way to register people that don't exist, or "Barely Legal".
Its a fair assumption that its going to be any combination of Trump/Cruz/Rubio.
We just have to wait to see how the polls look next summer. We may need to have Rubio on the ticket being he is the one who can beat Hillary.
Any thoughts? Comments? :rolleyes:
when you say we on the left finds ways for the left to seal the election, is this theft caused by letting all citizens vote ??? is that how we are stealing it??? causing we on the left win the election ... I guess one mans Idea of voting is another mans Idea of stealing the election...it amazes me when you hear of republicans saying we have to have voters Id's to vote then when we on the left go and get those voter Id's, that you republicans then close down the voter Id offices so we on the left can't get a voters Id card I guess that is stealing the election in your mind huh??? .... because to many of us lefties are getting voter Id's cards it seems to me you have a demented Idea of who is stealing what...:rock:

Last edited:
:iagree: Being we all know how the far left will find ways to steal the election in purple states, an Hispanic Ticket may be the only plan to beat the rats. You know that if Hillary still shows a 10 point deficit in most swing states, the left will find a way to register people that don't exist, or "Barely Legal".
We just have to wait to see how the polls look next summer. We may need to have Rubio on the ticket being he is the one who can beat Hillary.
They won't be attracting any Hispanics. So who will support them?

I like Ted Cruz, but I want someone with real managerial experience. That's why I tend to lean towards Trump. I think a Trump/Cruz ticket would be a winner.

So, you think Cruz, because of his last name will sucker in the Hispanic vote?

when you say we on the left finds ways for the left to seal the election, is this theft caused by letting all citizens vote ??? is that how we are stealing it??? causing we on the left win the election ... I guess one mans Idea of voting is another mans Idea of stealing the election...it amazes me when you hear of republicans saying we have to have voters Id's to vote then when we on the left go and get those voter Id's, that you republicans then close down the voter Id offices so we on the left can't get a voters Id card I guess that is stealing the election in your mind huh??? .... because to many of us lefties are getting voter Id's cards it seems to me you have a demented Idea of who is stealing what...:rock:

easy, Liberals have ZERO morals. There is not an honest Liberal in all of any Government.
1.) Fill out any and all Absentee ballots sent to any house. Return for votes. The Absentee votes where they are existing (another state).
2.) Double vote across state lines. CLEVE lady voted 6 times for BHO.
3.) Provisional Ballotsgive out to anyone who shows up in CA (for instance). Where do those ballots go? They only use them if Tight race? yeah right.
4.) Use Absentee to register dead and or pets at address.

any other?

Well, since you asked . . .

hilvoters.jpg

easy, Liberals have ZERO morals. There is not an honest Liberal in all of any Government.
1.) Fill out any and all Absentee ballots sent to any house. Return for votes. The Absentee votes where they are existing (another state).
3.) Provisional Ballotsgive out to anyone who shows up in CA (for instance). Where do those ballots go? They only use them if Tight race? yeah right.

any other?

You got that right!!

liberalism.jpg

He was told to get rid of the skeletons in his closet.

Yeah, but try to separate Trump from his trophies.

Wait, considering his wives...never mind.

Well, honestly now . . .

View attachment 57155
isn' that just like a republican that thinks with their dicks instead of their brains ... hell no I wouldn't want any thing that has the trump name on it in the white house

Maybe this is more to your tastes?

shaved.jpg

any other?
You are not a Republican, so don't speak for them.

Please show any election that has been "stolen" by your criteria. I said, by your criteria.

Do it now, dog. As Grumpy says, "Come on,

66064164.jpg

"Cruz/Rubio" has a nice double-hispanic ring to it, but there's a problem. I mean, is it just me or does the dude Rubio from Florida seem to have a little problem with...um...how shall I put this delicately...uh...er... one of the ingredients of the original formula for "Coca Cola"? He has the complexion, the dry mouth, the mania, licking his lips...even sniffing a lot and rubbing his nose. I mean, I lived through the 1980s and saw the damage. Anyone? Am I the only one who sees this? We can't have a man afflicted like that in the Whitehouse; or even a heartbeat away. If I'm right of course.. Might just be a nervous tick from the "high energy" young man from Florida...

"Cruz/Rubio" has a nice double-hispanic ring to it, but there's a problem. I mean, is it just me or does the dude Rubio from Florida seem to have a little problem with...um...how shall I put this delicately...uh...er... one of the ingredients of the original formula for "Coca Cola"? He has the complexion, the dry mouth, the mania, licking his lips...even sniffing a lot and rubbing his nose. I mean, I lived through the 1980s and saw the damage. Anyone? Am I the only one who sees this? We can't have a man afflicted like that in the Whitehouse; or even a heartbeat away. If I'm right of course.. Might just be a nervous tick from the "high energy" young man from Florida...

Yes, it's not like he's actually been in rehab for drug use the way Hillary has been for alcoholism.

First....If it wasn't for gerrymandering you right wingers couldn't win any election. We've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections.

If you expect any pair of your candidates to get elected the first thing you should do is figure out a way to get Blacks, Hispanics, the Poor, LGBT and the young to vote for you. There will be many Republican wives who will vote for Hillary on general principal. So far they haven't allowed husbands to enter the voting booth with their wives.

Forum List

Back