FBI Director DOUBTS San Bernardino Massacre was ISIS Inspired

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
48343505.cached.jpg

Was The San Bernardino Massacre Really ISIS-Inspired?

And I doubt weather the massacre was committed by Tashfeen Malik, and/or Syed Farook.

No building surveillance or dashcam videos.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I smell a scam so gun grabbers can introduce legislation banning "assault" type rifles.

Some are sadly, so easily lead. Have you even checked,out most of their sources? Truthout as a source to prove some of them? Really?
This belongs in conspiracy theories.

Why is that? Because you can't handle the truth?

Why is it that the government version is the accurate one? Are you anti- Muslim or anti- firearm?

10 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True

Has any of the government controlled media asked the powers-that-be WHY there are No building surveillance or dashcam videos.??

They were planning this for 3 years . Well before ISIS was on the radar .

Saying they were "ISIS" makes for better fear mongering by the right .
They're jihadists. Isis, isil, al Qaida who cares.

Bill Clinton doubted that the first attack by the jihad on the World trade Center was terrorist inspired and he was busy bombing Europe when the 9-11 terrorists were in freaking flight school in his backdoor. Clinton's National Security adviser became a thief because Clinton failed to understand the threat. The FBI is nothing but a federal bureaucracy with a badge.

They were planning this for 3 years . Well before ISIS was on the radar .

Saying they were "ISIS" makes for better fear mongering by the right .

True.

Assuming that they in fact committed the act, it would make no sense for them to refer to Dae'sch/ISIS.

Some are sadly, so easily lead. Have you even checked,out most of their sources? Truthout as a source to prove some of them? Really?
This belongs in conspiracy theories.

Why is that? Because you can't handle the truth?

Why is it that the government version is the accurate one? Are you anti- Muslim or anti- firearm?

10 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True
Funny, that's what I say about the idiots who believe what they're told, as opposed to considering the events themselves.

Forum List

Back