Any pool hustlers around here ?

I used to hustle pretty well, but I did it with a plan. I'd go to strip clubs where the drinks were expensive and you often had people playing that weren't very good because they didn't go there to shoot pool. So I'd play each game for a beer or shot and drink free all night long. So I'd either go in early before they charged a door charge or it was just $5... then tip a few dollars here and there and drink for free. So I might spend $20-30 to be there and win $50 worth of drinks.

I also hustled with my partner in the last indoor golf league I played quite awhile ago... well it was a semi-hustle. We played the first 3 weeks to get a handicap score in which I shot horrible and my partner carried me. Then once I had a horrible handicap, I was playing better than my partner. So I'd be beating guys straight up and by a ton of points due to my high handicap. They would adjust the handicap each week, and by the end of the league I was close to a scratch golfer and we had won every week since week 3. We only lost one game the entire year. We were supposed to get custom drivers for winning but the shop never got them made and went out of business.

Forum List

Back